(010.) THE WINNERS OF THE GAME

࿐ ࿔*:・゚𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍.
THE WINNERS OF THE GAME

༻༺━━━━🌻━━━━༻༺

༻༺━━━━🌻━━━━༻༺

"Hi, chat!"

Greetings flew through the chat as the girl waved with a smile on her face. Her cat was resting on her lap, sleeping soundlessly as she moved side to side like she usually did.

"Are you guys excited? I'm excited," Amber breathed out. "Really hoping I get impostor today since I didn't get it last time I played."

| twitchuser1: are you excited
that dream will be there?

"I am excited," she smiled widely, simples popping out as she fixed what she needed and went into the game. "Dream is such a nice person. But he also intimidates me because he's, like, this big YouTuber, or streamer, with a big fan base that I'm afraid will hate me. But I'm sure they're all so amazing and nice and my thoughts are just saying that since I overthink a lot, but yeah. I also am afraid of asking him for help since I want to learn how to play Minecraft."

Getting into the lobby, the girl immediately fixed the volume since she heard Corpse and Rae playfully yelling at each other, talking about something that was incoherent.

"Hey, Amber."

Amber smiled at hearing Dream's voice and had her character face his. "Hi, Dream! Are you excited?"

"I am," Dream answered. "I want us to be impostors together."

"That would be so cool," she agreed. "Hopefully we do get it. We didn't get any impostor rounds last game we played."

"Yeah, it sucked," the boy said. "But how are you doing?"

"I'm doing amazing," Amber replied. "I'm getting to play with you guys today! I'm especially happy to play with you. You're amazing." There was silence and Amber could hear a gasp coming from Dream but nothing else. She furrowed her eyebrows in concern. "Are you okay?"