Chapter 21🌼

Kike's POV

Kike's POV

“Yeah, see you then” I assured her as I hung up and, shook my head.

Remi! May God help this her relationship.

It's been a week, I am back to work, Teni has been caught up with her work, and my boss has been dragged around by his girlfriend for their wedding preparations.

And I, well, I said it, I'm back to work. I'm saving up for my grandpa's treatment and after that, I disappear from this house.

I can't wait!!! I inwardly squeal as I folded the clothes back into to the wardrobe.

Well, my boss is back to his old self, or even worse. Sometimes he just ignores me, while sometimes he, well you'll soon find out.

And Rachel, wowww, it funny you know, I had always thought Teni overreacted about her but she really is a devil's reincarnate.

She makes me do all her chores and asks me to carry out the, dumbest task, just because she has seen her fiancé cold attitude towards me.

Oh well, in a matter of time, I'll be outta here.

I hear my phone buzz as I reached my pocket for it.

Oh, its Ayo.

“Hello, what's up?” I asked in a cheery tone. I kinda miss his dumb talks.

“The res.....”I heard him hurriedly trail off but all of a sudden, my phone was yanked off my hand.

Panic laced in his voice.

“No calls on duty” I heard Rachel say as she pouted her lips together to spread the lip gloss.

“I'm going to hold on to this, till I feel like returning it. I hope you understand?” She said with a fake pity look before she walked out.

Uhhh, I hate that girl ehn.

God knows what Ayo was about to say and why was he panicking?

I tried my best to take in deep breaths so as to not do what I'll probably regret.

“Honey, you are back” I heard Rachel squeal from downstairs as I heard the front door close.

Uhhh.

I better hurry this up.

“Yeah, I'm back too, incase you didn't notice” I heard another female voice say.

Teniiiii!

Thank God.

I folded the clothes hurriedly. I need to talk to Teni, I missed her.

“Get out” I heard as I shook, startled at his sudden appearance.

I grabbed the basket and walked out quietly.