Chapter 25🌼

Kike's POV

Kike's POV

"Wowwww, I'm getting really scared o. This one that Timi too showed up, too. Na wa o" Temi said as she walked over to her brothers side.

Oh Shit!

What do I do now?

Do I just run or pretend nothing happened?

I guess I'm going with the second option.

Dammmn! He looks good in his suit and the Rolex watch.

Wow, he definitely looks great.

"Uncle Timi" Ella yelled as she ran yo him before he lifted her in his arms, completely forgetting he could rumple his cloth.

Awwn, look how he gets along with the girls so well. He must definitely love kids.

Wait, I love kids too. You thinking what am thinking?

Sometimes, I wish I didn't have thoughts.

"You have grown up so fast" He remarked as I smiled.

How cute?

"That's my uncle. And he's single" Lisa spoke as she wriggled her brows mischievously.

Look at how this small girl wants to do matchmaking.

"Ohhh, thanks for the info" I told her shaking my head with a smile.

"Oh, hello. What are you doing here?" Teni asked as she came out while she glanced at him then back at him.

Wowww, she looks as surprised as I am.

Note the sarcasm.

Rotimi rolls his eyes as Teni stared at me apologetically.

Save your look o.

I'm so angry, I won't even look at you.

I snapped my head to the opposite direction as I slipped my phone out, ignoring the conversation Rotimi was having with Temi and the kids.

"Oh, I forgot, let me introduce you to Kike" Temi called out as she carried her baby from my arms then gave him to Lisa before beckoning me to stand up.

Lisa rushed in with her brother as I stood up, walking over to Rotimi with Temi by my side.

I couldn't miss Rotimi's eyes scrutinizing my body.

"Meet our brother, Rotimi Falade, you must have heard of him or seen him in the television. Timi, this is Kike, an upcoming model on Instagram." Temi introduced as I forced up a fake smile with a nod.

Oh no!

Rotimi didn't know that.

Oh well, now he does. I don't work for him anymore so I can do whatever the fuck I want.