Epilogue🌼

First of all.... Let me shed some tears 😭😭😭. Tears of joy though!

Infact, it's a mixed feeling.

I'm happy I have completed my first official Nigerian book and I'm a bit sad because I am definitely going to miss writing this storyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

Anyways, don't mind me and do proceed to the final chapter of this story.

Remember to comment oo!!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Kike's POV

Life can be funny sometimes.

I remember when I was still 19, desperately crying and wishing I wouldn't go to work has a maid in some strange man's house.

But now........

“Are you for real?!” She asked me as I nodded before bursting out into laughter.

Why do they look so shocked?!

“Yeah, now pass it” I told her as she shook her head before passing me the plate of jollof rice.

“This is your third plate. Kike, take it easy o” Ayo warned me as I rolled my eyes before digging in.

What do they expect?! I had a huge appetite.

“Where is the bride sef?!” Remi asked me as I shrugged without sparing her a glance.

“Maybe she went to change or something” Ayo told her as I saw him touch her cheek and give her a wink from the corner of my eye.

“I'm not blind o. Save the romance for the house” I told him as I used my hands to pick up the fried chicken laps from the plate of Jollof rice.

“So what should we now do?! Watch you stuff your face?!” Ayo asked me as I shot him a glare.

“Yes. Now, enjoy the sight” I told them as I slurped on the chicken loudly earning irritated stares.

“Ehn ehn, Rotimi... Come and carry your wife o” I heard Ayo call out as I stayed focus on my food.

“Uhhh! I was hoping you could handle her” I heard him speak from behind me as he pulled out a chair from beside me to take a seat.

“She already had a bad temper before but now....”Remi started as she shook her head dramatically.

“All I can say is pregnancy is a bitch” Remi told them with a sigh as I stayed focus on my food.

They were probably expecting a reaction from me, but whatever.

Let them talk to themselves.

“And don't get me started on that appetite” Ayo added as I noticed Rotimi nodding with a sigh.

Is he sick of me?!

“Did you just sigh?!” I asked suddenly feeling offended.

“Gen gen” Remi sang dramatically.

“Nooo?!” He replied in an unsure tone.

Liar!!!!

“Good” I replied before wiping my mouth and hands with a wipe.

“Daddy!” I heard a tiny voice yelled followed by fast footsteps heading towards our table.

“Easy easy!!” I heard Rotimi warn as the footsteps slowed down.

She finally got to our table before letting out a sniffle.

“Daddy! I injured my leg” She told Rotimi as I rolled my eyes.