Chapter 10🌼

Kike's POV

Kike's POV

“Oya, get up. Let's put this plan in action.” Teni said barging into my room.

I was taking fast asleep, before she did what she just did.

“Ehhhh! What plan?” I grumbled as I stirred off the bed.

This girl want to spoil my good sleep this new day.

Well, you must be wondering why I am sleeping when I'm supposed to be cleaning.

I had already woken up really early, then I did everything I was supposed to.

Except cooking though. My boss's girlfriend decided she wanted to cook for her future husband.

Imagine my face when she uttered that statement. I wanted to clean her mouth with anointing oil before I drag her to church for deliverance.

She isn't such a bad person, so I rejected it for her. If only she knows what her ‘future fiancée’ does with his secretary and other women he works with.

I shook my head in pity, at the mere thought.

“What's doing this one?” Teni asked snapping me out.

“Oya, dress up. We are going out today.” Teni ordered me.

“Ehn? But ehrm your brother is around o. I can't leave” I told her looking at her like she just asked me to add maggi to eba.

He decided to stay today because his girlfriend convinced him to.

I wonder how long she'll keep staying here. I'm not sure I can hold the urge to spill the beans on her boyfriend's cheating ways for much longer.

I mean, she's a lady, just like I am. I definitely won't be happy with it if she was in my shoes and didn't tell me.

“I'll handle it.” She shrugged smiling at me as I just stared at her in confusion.

“Ahn ahn! You are still looking at me. Go and get dressed.” She yelled as I got up immediately.

****************

“So, we decided to give you two lovebirds some space. I'll like to show Kike around town. She nerds to be familiar with everywhere” Teni said with her unnaturally wide smile.

It looked really fake but they seemed to be buying it.

“That's a great idea, Tani” My boss's girlfriend answered with a smile too.

“It's Teni o, Rachel ”Teni replied also saying her name wrong purposely.

Well, this is awkward.

I could see, I wasn't the only one that felt the awkwardness because Rotimi just grabbed his phone and focused on the screen, casting glances on the two ladies and their sick smiles.