Chapter 9🌼

Kike's POV

Kike's POV

“Your whining irritates me, I mean we didn't send you up there, this is all your fault.” My boss complained again.

You did, you asked me to clean this roof.

I kept quiet, wincing out in pain once in a while.

My knees where badly injured, I hope Teni would get here really soon, before I fall off this place.

“I'm back, and with Alex our next door neighbour.” Teni yelled, as I let out a sigh of relief.

I looked downwards and damn, the neighbour was really great looking.

“I'm gonna come up and get you, you don't need to worry” He said flashing me a smile.

I gawked at his great body, and how his muscle flexed as he opened up the ladder.

What a perfect view!

He claimed up the ladder, towards me that was no longer wincing.

He stretched his hands forward to help me, as I grabbed his hands and put my legs on the ladder too.

In no time at all, we were back on the ground. My knees were too weak to stand, so I crashed on the ground.

I was really happy and grateful to Alex for his help.

“Oh, my God!! You have no fucking idea of how I missed being on the ground” I blurted, looking around me shyly, to see if anyone had noticed my bad choice of words.

They all stared at me and Alex laughed as I shyly looked down.

“Well, I'm glad I could help. I'm Alex and I live in the next building ” He introduced himself as I observed how his skin glistened under the sun, due to his sweat, which makes him look like a super model.

“Erhm, Kike” Teni called me, pulling me out of my trance.

“Oh, sorry. I'm Kike, sir” I said, addressing him that way on purpose, not to attract unreasonable issues.

“Just call me Alex” He said back.

“Yes, I sure will.” I said marveling at his someone's body could be so muscled and well built.

He laughed again as I smiled again. He caught me staring, again.

“I would just wrap this up for you” He offered as I nodded not taking my eyes off him.

“I know, he's hot” Teni mouthed from behind Alex as I nodded in agreement.

Her brother had caught on to what she had said and glared at her.

“I'll just rub this over the surface before wrapping it up” He said referring to the spirit in his hand.

Ehn? You say what?