Chapter 2🌼

Dedicated to SophieKim2468

Kike's POV

“Wetin, I go give to you, Na praise... Wetin I go give to you, Na praise. I no get money oo, Na praise. I no get money oo, Na praise.”I heard Remi sing as she entered into our room.

“What is it, again? I thought I said you should go and sleep” I told her as I sat on the bed that I just laid.

“I should sleep at 5pm abi?” She asked me.

“Whatever! Just go back to your room.” I told her as I folded my arms.

“Wait are you still angry because I went to embarrass Tunde in front of his friends, yesterday? You don't even like him na... Abi do you?” She asked me dropping the nylon she brought before landing on the bed causing the sheets to scatter.

Ohhh! Remi has come again with her messiness.

“First, I don't like Tunde. He is mannerless, rude and he is not even fine. Also, I'm happy you embarrassed Tunde because he deserved it but you just had to do it in front of his mother, soon the boy would come for you, you'll see. And the reason I'm angry is because you didn't even make it up to me after pouring water on my cloth yesterday” I told her as she hissed before dragging the nylon closer to us.

“Madam, make it up to me. You don't even know that it's the water that saved you from fainting” She told me as I gave her a frustrated groan.

“Sha, if you like eat, if you like don't eat. My mum brought Jollof rice from that party yesterday and chicken. So, she asked me to share this one with you.” Remi told me as I looked at her in confusion.

“Your mother asked you to share with me?” I asked yet to believe that fact.

Remi's mother is rarely nice. She only shouts and complains. She could be a pain in the ass, and she doesn't like me so much. She only talks to me when she needs me to help her and Remi in her catering business. Remi helps her mother a lot, when it comes to cooking and she does most of the deliveries for her mum.

Remi's family is financially stable, and their source of income is the catering business. Her father is a drunkard and his lavishness on Alcohol, hinders their family from upgrading, money wise.

“Yes oo! She made much money from yesterday's work oo.” Remi told me as she handed me a spoon.

Ehhh!! Of course, money can change anyone's attitude.

“Wawu!! Thank her for me oo.” I said back as I put a spoonful of Jollof rice into my mouth.

Hmmm! It's yummy and hot.