Chapter 23🌼

Note: Listen to any slow song and put it on repeat

Note: Listen to any slow song and put it on repeat. I recommend Like I do by Firebox or Someone you loved by Lewis calpadi.

Enjoy!

"You are not leaving" Rotimi siad, following me into my room as he snatched the bag, I was packing my stuffs into.

I had pre-packed everything, I knew this day was gonna come but it was quite sooner than I expected.

I just needed to grab my toiletries and I'm good to go.

Before I could realise what Rotimi was trying to do. He grabbed my bag and poured out all its content before throwing the bag to a corner of the room.

Has he lost it?

I let out a sigh as I grabbed the bag again in frustration.

"Are you ignoring me?" Rotimi grabbed both my shoulders, shaking me vigorously.

That action triggered my head to start spinning again and I suddenly started seeing in double.

"Listen!" He whisper-yelled as I tried to figure out which one of the two figures was actually my boss.

"You are not going anywhere" He said sternly as I suddenly shrugged his hand off.

"Why?" I asked and that completely rendered him speechless.

His lips tried to form words but after some seconds of waiting, I continued.

"That's what I thought" I said as I got back to throwing my things into my bag.

"You work for me. You can't just get up and leave, you have a job" He spat with anger laced in his eyes again.

Ogah ooo!

"Okay, how about I write my resignation or rather email it to you?" I said letting out a sarcastic laugh.

"Don't act smart with me" He said coldly.

"Oh, then how should I act?" I asked as I put on a fake smile on my lips.

Without waiting for an answer, I continued:

"You hate me... "I started again as he immediately opened his mouth to say something. But I held my hands up, signalling I wasn't done.

"... and you want to make my life a living hell. Do you need me to watch myself go completely mad?" I said questioningly.

"Do you still need me to watch as you pretend to be the loving and caring man to Rachel which you are not?" I asked, almost yelling.

The door was shut, thankfully. As much as I wanted Rachel to know, I would want her to find out for herself.

"Do you want to watch as you invite your whores, so you could shamelessly have sex right under Rachel's nose?" I raised my voice as I looked into my eye with a mixture of fury and hurt.