New Story Alert!🌹

Heyyyy again,

Sooo, the last book is going to be refurnished, so in the mean time.

I'm starting a book series.

Yassssssss!!!!

It's going to be called......

*drum roll 🥁*

*more drum roll😂🥁*

THE HIM SERIES.

Book #1 - Maid for Him

Book #2 - Anyone but Him

....and there will be other books under this series, too.

So, please check this book out. I didn't get a lot of reads on the last book which was quite sad but please, I need y'all to give this book a chance and check it out.

Ohh, and it's my first Nigerian teen-romance book, so yaayyyyyyy!!💃🌹

Blurb

One encounter is enough to decide your fate, but theirs was the absolute worst.

Nifemi Adeniyi wasn't the type to show her pains, scars and emotions with anybody, but the first time she let's her sadness get the best of her, it was in the presence of the wrong person.

When misunderstandings, lies, hatred and facades are the sole foundation of their relationship, there was absolutely nothing that could change Nifemi's mind about him.

To her, he was the worst.

When fate interwines their lives so they happen to be around each other when they need someone, when they discover the circumstances behind their first encounter and when Nifemi can't seem to define the word hatred anymore, will she give in to this new occurrences?!

So, my dear readers, give it a try and don't forget to vote and comment your ideas.

Ifeh_love💖