Chapter 44🌼

Kike's POV

"I'm sorry" I whispered under my breath as I felt him pause before looking at me.

"Hm, did you say something?!" He asked me as I frowned.

"I'm sorry, ah!" I yelled shrugging the towel off in a childish manner.

He stared at me blankly before tightening his lips together as his cheeks puffed up.

What's doing this one?!

It's not funny!

"It's not funny. I'm seriously really sorry and I regret that I doubted you but the memories just came gushing back and I just couldn't help it and I'm really sorry" I rambled to him as I ended with with a sigh.

"I'm really sorry" I mouthed again as the smile on his face became evident.

He immediately pulled himself up to sit beside me.

"You know what?!" He asked with a chuckle as I wondered 'whatʼ.

What is the what?!

"This is probably the first time you've apologised to me" He told me as he smile pinching my cheeks.

He has a way of killing an emotion.

I just freaking poured out my heart.

I shook my head as I stared at him in disbelief.

Was he never angry?! Or did I over react by apologising?!.

"You look extremely cute when you apologise" He said as I frowned.

"Rotimi, this is not a joke" I told him trying to get him to be serious.

"Or do you just look cute in that outfit?!" He told me as he snorted laughing.

I looked at my clothes and they were actually transparent and still clung unto my body.

Pervert!

I grabbed the towel again wrapping it around my body with a glare.

He still didn't respond seriously to my apology.

I frowned as he kept laughing at me.

Maybe I should have just let him stay angry with me.

His face suddenly moved closer to mine as his look turned a bit serious but still with the smile.

"Kikelomo! I really love you.." He told me as I felt my face heat up and these butterflies were going wild.

I could barely hold back a blush.

What was this?! He suddenly took a romantic and cheesy turn.

Oh my poor heart!!

"...and I'll make sure you just have to learn to trust me" He told me as I clasped my hand over my mouth.

She's about to spoil things.

"Look away, my face might just explode" I told him as I smiled with my hands over my mouth.