002

nova
monday•3:20 p.m

"he's so stupid" i whisper to myself, giggling at the meme jah had sent me on twitter.

"I hope you're smiling at that math you didn't understand earlier." my grandmother says walking past my open door.

...why would i be smiling at ma- anyway. I simply brush off her comment and continue with what I was doing.

every since I dm'ed jah on twitter about a month ago, we've been talking everyday since. he sends me his songs: each one, better than the last. lately it seems like he's more open to talk. right now we're talking about the best flavor of ramen.

                                                 !
                                      @makeouthillvr

it's definitely chicken. ultimate goat.
3:23 p.m
✓✓

                                                       beef kinda hit different
                                                  after a long day though...
                                                                              3:23 p.m
                                                                                       ✓✓
BEEF? what does your day consist of...?
working the fields?
3:24 p.m
✓✓

                                                                   how else do you
                                                           think I pay the bills??
                                                                               3:24 p.m
                                                                                        ✓✓
after sending the message, I lock my phone tossing it on the other side of the bed. i get up and begin cleaning my room. there should be no reason my room looks like this because i just cleaned it yesterday but yet, here we are. after cleaning my room, i sit down at my desk and begin to do my math homework. and yes—the math that i didn't understand earlier. i do my homework for the next few hours. i check atleast every 10 minutes for a reply from jah.

nothing. I sigh.

maybe he's busy. i get up from my desk looking at the time. 7:04. i'll take a shower, i'll eat and then i'll just chill tonight. that's usually what my day consists of anyway. I get up from my desk, walking into the bathroom, hopping in the shower doing my simple hygiene routine and getting out. I lotion my body, putting on my clothes and make my way downstairs. as i enter the kitchen there's no sign of my grandma so i make a plate of food, and return back to my room, closing the door behind me. if on cue, i get an alert from twitter in my phone. eagerly i open it up.

                                                 !
                                      @makeouthillvr

i want to see you.
9:26 p.m
✓✓

instantly, my heart skipped a beat. for some reason i thought we'd never have to meet in person, and now just the mere thought of us meeting brung butterflies to my stomach.