009

ugh, im actually in love with writing this story

hope you guys feel the same.

thank you for reading <3

enjoy.

-------------------------------------

nova

9:52 pm

"you hungry?" robb asks, unlocking the car door as we approach it.

"yeah, i can eat." I say, climbing inside the car, shutting the door and putting my seatbelt on.

"and i'll assume that you don't know what" he says, tapping on his phone before placing the car in shift and pulling off.

"I mean..I've been craving  some wendy's?" I answer, taking my shoes off, propping my feet up on the dashboard.

"okay, we can do that"

He searches up the nearest wendy's and makes his way towards it. We ride for about 15 minutes, before pulling up in a red-lit drive thru. He places his hand on my leg before telling the lady his order and the mine. He pays, gets the food and then we make our way to the apartment.

"mmm french fries" I start, holding fries up to his lips, "you want some?" I ask.

he never takes his eyes off the road, opening his mouth engulfing all the fries in his mouth. A few minutes later, he pulls into the gated parking garage, parking the car and turning it off.

Opening the door, I grab the food following him into the elevator, leaning my back against his front side.

"don't get touched on in this elevator, because you know i'd do it." he says before kissing the side of my face.

I stand up off of him, walking out of the elevator doors.

"you freak" I say, standing in front of the apartment door, waiting on him to open it.

"yeah and?" he says walking into the door, shutting it behind us.

walking up the stairs, I feel my phone vibrate in my hand. checking it, I see a message from ally.

Alotti <3

Nail date tomorrow?

10:28pm

please! i've been meaning to get my nails done.

10:28pm

YES! send me the address, i'll be there around 1.

10:29pm

I heart her message, sending her a pin of my location before heading into the bathroom, stripping out of my clothes stepping into the shower. I stay in there for about 15 minutes before getting out, wrapping a towel around my body. Walking into the room, I make eye contact with robb who's standing next to the bed with his back turned towards me.  I drop my towel, opening his drawers, rummaging through them, looking for something to wear. I end up finding a pair of boxer and a wife beater, throwing it on. I pick my towel off the floor, hanging it in the bathroom before climbing into the bed, looking over at robb who's still standing in the same position, reading something on his phone.

"what are you looking at?" I ask, sitting up on my knees next to him, looking over to see what looks like a very long paragraph in his messages, from someone named Hazel.

"nothing." he  answers quickly before locking his phone, tossing it on the nightstand.

"okay" I say, deciding to leave it alone.