016

I'm staying at school for the holidays so maybe i might kick a few chapters out in between my 40 hrs/week at work 😞

Show me how much yall missed me and comment and/or vote.😏
———————————————————————
Nova
11:42 am

"SHE'S NOT FUCKING HERE." I hear Ally scream downstairs, which wakes me up from my sleep.

I sit up, rubbing my eyes before looking over to my left to see an empty bed.

I furrow my eyebrows, confused about last night's activities as there's a black hole in my memory. I remember waking up from my nap, and going to the bathroom, crushing the pills that I found and after that everything became a blur.

I throw the covers off of me, standing up immediately getting pain in my upper thighs. I hear more commotion downstairs which makes me move a little quicker, putting on my shorts. I unlock the bedroom door, standing in the hallway, trying to listen to what's going on downstairs.

"aye bruh, I don't know what the fuck to tell you, but you gotta go" I hear Stokeley say.

I hear everybody talking but I can't figure out what's going on, who they're talking to or about. So I make my way out the room quietly, tiptoeing down the stairs.

As soon as I make it to the last stair, there's a loud creak which prompts everyone to turn and look at me. The first person I lock eyes with is Robb, who is standing in the front door entrance with sunglasses covering his eyes and a hood on his head, covering his curly locs and parts of his face.

Directly in front of him is Stokeley who is guarding Ally from touching Robb. Surprisingly, Those are the only two people in the house. I wonder where everyone else is but I shake the thought out of my head.

"Nova lets fucking go." He says sternly, turning towards me, "go get your shit."

As if on cue, Jahseh, Coolie, J and Isaiah walk through through the front door, in that order.

They're all holding Ihop bags in their hands, but before I know it Jah had dropped his on the floor staring at Robb.

"and who gon make her?" He challenges.

Robb turns around and faces Jah, and the room is completely silent for a few seconds before he them turns and faces me.

"you so fucking lame bro" He says to me, I just stare back at him, confusion in my face.

"you had these niggas break into my house, almost kill me cause we had an argument?" He finishes.

I stare at him a little while longer before replying.

"What are you even talking about?" I ask, before turning over to look at Jah.

"What is he talking about?"

"So them screams....was h-"

Stokeley starts his sentence but is quickly interrupted by Jahseh throwing the closest thing he could at his head, which is a lighter.

"ouch" He says, rubbing his forehead before turning around and taking a seat on the couch.

" SEE, I TOLD YOU!" Ally screams, pointing at J, who is still standing at the door.

"you owe me a hundred dollars" she grins at him.

J shakes his head at Ally, signalaling her to drop the topic.

Meanwhile, Robb makes his way over to me. He stands in front of me and now I can see forming bruises and various cuts on his face. I grab his face softly turning it so that I can see more of his face.