017

Enjoyyyy :)
————————————————————
Nova
Wednesday
12:47pm

Still feeling arms wrapped tightly around me, I open my eyes being greeted with Jahseh's.

"I thought you'd never wake up" he says softly.

"I wish I hadn't." I mumble, closing my eyes back.

"stop." he says, flicking my forehead lightly.

I turn my back towards him, grabbing my phone off the floor that has been vibrating non-stop.

I press the screen to display all the notifications.

Robb
189 missed calls
73 Text Messages
Instagram
657 New Notifications

I click on the text message notifications. I don't know what he could possibly even have to say to me and especially the need to put it into 73 different messages.

Robb <3 -

so you just gon leave me here?
7:35pm
you real fucking weird bro
7:37pm
i bet you with that nigga right now.
7:39pm
you better hope i don't get my hands on you.
7:41pm
nova baby
7:48pm
please... just come home. i miss you.
7:51pm

"you still ain't block that nigga yet?" I heard Jahseh say from over my shoulder.

"well, I hadn't really gotten around to it" I reply, exiting out of the message thread.

"hmm" he says, snatching my phone out of my hand, deleting the message thread, his contact and all of the missed calls and blocking his number.

He laughs before handing me my phone back.

"don't even thank me, it's no problem" he says sitting up on the bed leaning his back against the headboard.

I stay quiet, pressing one of the instagram notifications that i was tagged in, and of course it was from the shade room. It seems like i'm the only topic on there. They should probably just turn it into a fan page.

@the305shaderoom:Trouble In Paradise??- @RobbBank$ deletes his instagram late last night and security cameras capture @NovaE running from his penthouse suite.

@randomuser63827: I heard he be beating her ass, but i don't know nothing fr👀
@randomuser53792: whatever he did, she probably deserved it. that one song would've set me off too.
@randomuser82639: so that means he's single now??🥵

view all 54,768 comments

I sigh, exiting out of the app before deleting it from my phone and throwing on the floor, turning around placing my head on the pillow watching jahseh roll his blunt.

he looks so focused. like nothing else matters but him and that blunt. I take the time to study his features. The 'bad vibes' tattooed on this eyelids. His perfectly curled lashes. The elephant tattoo wrapping around the front part of his neck.

"you okay?" he asks, before placing the blunt between his lips.

"yeah" i reply, continuing to watch him.

someone knocks at the door and then proceeds to open it. I don't move but just shift my attention to the door.

"nigga, the fuck was the point of knocking if you was just gon open it anyway?" Jahseh says,