012

Happy new year guyss!

I hope this year is everything you wish for and more <3

enjoyyy

-------------------------------------

Nova

9:06 pm

"she's so beautiful" I said to Hazel, while holding her baby girl in my arms.

Hazel was induced today, and since there was a really bad storm in New York, her mom's flight end up being delayed, so she called me. I ended up staying with her while she gave birth.

"I know, I'm actually in love with her" She says, from the hospital bed, watching me hold her.

I continue to coo at her, while rocking her slowly as she went back to sleep. I stand up, laying her down in the bassinet next to the bed.

"I have to go haze, but I'll be back in the morning to help you get home" I say, standing next to her bed, brushing her hair out of her face.

"Okay, thank you so much for being here with me. It really meant a lot." She says smiling up at me.

"no worries. text me if you need anything." I say before turning around and walking out of her room, taking the elevator to the entrance. I make my way to the car, getting in and sending ally a text.

Als<3

something came up but i'm omw now.

9:14pm

everything okay?

9:15pm

yup. I'll explain later.

9:15pm

I lock my phone starting the car and pulling off. I pull up to the all too familar brown buliding, finding a parking space and getting out ,walking inside. I open the door to the studio and smoke pours out of the door. I cough, shutting the door behind me.

As soon as I get inside, I see Jah and Ski in the booth laughing. I sit down on the couch next to Ally and she hugs me from the side. I stare at the table of packaged pills and weed. Probably my favorite part of coming to the studio with them. I sit my stuff down by the couch picking up the ziplock bag labeled 'Benzodiazepine". I take two out of the bag, putting one in my pocket and using a nearby cup to crush the other on my notebook. I use my fingers to make a line, putting it up to my nose and sniffing it.

Before I saw robb do it, I never snorted pills but every since I tried it, it's like 10x better. The high happens faster, lasts longer and feels more intense, just what I need. I sit the notebook back down, dusting off the excess powder.

"damn girl, who are youu" Ally says, looking over at me.

I laugh, leaning back, feeling my body being overtaken by a sense of relaxation. I open my notebook.

"they're almost done.. you ready?" she asks, patting my leg.

I nod, leaning over to her ear.

"when  you said a few of the boys were sick, you didn't mention who." I say,

Obviously, everyone was sick except Stokely, Jahseh and J. Very interesting.