008

lets see how long this one takes :) (start:12/23)

love u guys <3

-------------------------------------------

nova

3:28 pm

3 Months Later...

"ROBB...STOP" I yell breathlessly in between laughs. I had been sleeping up until this point and he came in the room, jumped on top of me and now he won't stop tickling me.

"not until you get up and come with meee" he says, continuing to torture me.

" to....come..... where?" I say, trying to catch my breath in between laughs and words.

" just agree." He pauses, threatening to continue tickling me, raising his eyebrows.

"OKAY, OKAY, i'll come." I reply defeatedly before rolling over to the opposite side of the bed getting up and walking to the bathroom.

"and bring your notebook." he says before walking out of the room, closing the door behind him.

|about a week ago|

"what's this?" Robb asks, holding up a black and white speckled compitistion notebook.

I glance over at him from the tv, and quickly look away.

"It's nothing."

He moves to stand in front of the TV, blocking my view.

"It doesn't  really seem like nothing.. it was hidden.."  he says, tossing it onto the bed in front of me.

I sigh, grabbing it and flipping through the written pages.

"sometimes...when i get overwhelmed, i like to write. poems, songs. it's not that great and its actually kind of embarrasing....now can you move?" I answer, trying to dismiss the subject.

"Nova, what the hell are you talking about? This shit is good." he exclaims, sitting on the edge of the bed, facing me.

I try to force back smile and I look down, playing with my nails.

"you think so?" i say, clinging on to his every word.

"fuck yeah." he moves closer towards me, placing both of his hands on each side of my body. essentially hovering over me.

"we need to get you in a damn studio, I know somebody will sign you with this" he finishes, pressing his lips against mine.

***

I close the door behind me, turning on the shower, undressing and stepping in. I let the hot water run down my body, getting my hair wet in the process. After being in the shower for about 30 minutes, I get out. Wrapping the towel around my body walking out of the bathroom and sitting on the bed. I scroll through my phone for a few minutes before robb walks back into the room holding a lit blunt. He holds it out towards me and I happily take it from him, putting it to my lips and inhaling as much as my lungs let me before exhaling, and handing it back to him and standing up.

"what should I weaaarrrr?" I ask, standing in the closet.

"something that covers every important aspect, toes included" he says, amusement laced in his voice.

I straight face him, rolling my eyes jokingly.

"ha ha, you're actually hilarious." I respond while still sifting through the hanging clothes in the closet, finally settling on a black bra, covered by a black hoodie, paired with black leggings and a pair of orange fur Ugg slides— mostly abiding by his requests.