022

Edited.....sort of

enjoy <3

***

Nova
9:21 am

"please, I'm literally begging you." I plead, sitting on my knees at the edge of the bed.

Jahseh walks over and stands in front of me, cupping my face with both of his hands.

"I already told you, I can't."

I swat his hands away, crossing my arms.

"why are you denying me this basic fundamental right?" I ask,

he laughs making his way over to the dresser, putting his jewelry on.

"i'm not sure having sex is in the constitution.."

okay so yes, here I am...at 9am begging a man for sex. Very pathetic of me but in my defense, I have never taken molly before and if I knew it would make me feel like this I never would've done it. Maybe it's the molly and the hormones...i'm not sure.

I get up making my way over to him, wrapping my arms around him from the back. In one swift motion, i unbutton his pants and try to pull them down.

" woah," he says, pulling his pants back up and turning around to face me

"this feels like rape territory...but i'm kinda into aggressive you"

"Jahseh...please" I say, getting on my knees and leaning my head against his legs. "I'll do anything"

"anything?" he questions.

"any - thinggg" I sound out.

"okay let me think about it" he says, before pausing

we sit in silence for a few seconds and he makes a face as if he's thinking.

"i don't want anything" he smiles at me.

"oh my god" I throw myself back onto floor.

"I already told you I have to be somewhere, but when i get back I'm all yours." he says, making his way to the bed to put his shoes on.

"how about, I just come with you and we can do it on the way there?"

do you see my desperation? I've never felt anything like this.

he said he had somewhere to be but we could've been done by now. I've been pleading with him for the last 30 minutes.

he snorts, letting out the loudest laugh.

"how the fuck would that even work?"

my ears perk up.

"you want to find out?" I ask, smiling at him.

"nah, I think i'll pass"

I place my face in my hands as I feel my eyes begin to water. This is definitely the hormones.

"nova" he calls,

I don't answer, but the tears keep falling.

"nova, look at me" he calls again.

I wipe my face and look up at him.

" I love you and I would love to have sex with you every second of each day until forever but right now I have to go. It's too important to miss. But I will be back in a couple hours and I will let you do all the dirty things that you are thinking, for however long you want. deal?" he says, standing up picking me up off the floor.

I nod, kissing his lips.

he lets me down on the bed grabbing his phone, keys and wallet. making his way to the door.