010

not edited as always so i'm sorry for typossss :)

enjoyyy. <3

-------------------------------
Nova
Friday
4:50pm

"say cheeeese" I say, holding the phone up with both, me and Robb in the frame.

"man move" he says jokingly.

I pucker my lips up, pressing them against his cheek, snapping a photo. I hold up a peace sign, sticking my tongue out, snapping another photo. I take a few more, letting robb straight face in all of them except the last one, where I made him smile.

"looook, we're cutee!" I exclaim, posting the pictures on my story. I'm trying to spend more time on social media since I'm gaining a following.

"I guess we are" he says, swiping through the photos "You excited about tonight?" he asks, wrapping his arm around my waist, gripping my ass.

I had just gotten out of the shower and put on a simple outfit, an oversized graphic tee and a pair of knee length biker shorts. at about 6:30 we have my video shoot to go to and I was actually pretty excited. Currently, we're just laying in the bed, relaxing.

"I actually am." I start, "I'm pretty nervous too. I don't know how i'll be in front of the camera."

"I think you'll be good. The first time is always the hardest, so once you get this out the way, it's uphill from here." He says, squeezing me lightly. "while we're on the subject...I got you a spot at The Summer Jam in June"

I snap my head around to him, I never even realized that if I get into this hustle, I would have to perform live. I think this might be the worse part of it all.

"you did what...?" I ask, sitting up as I face him.

"Summer Jam.." he furrows his eyebrows, "you're gonna perform?"

I stare at him a little while longer with panic in my eyes.

"I...I don't think i'm ready for that.." I say,

"I mean... not now but you have almost 2 months" He soothes me, "We get you in the studio, crank out a few more songs... work with a stage manager.. I think you can handle it." He finishes.

I tilt my head to the side, thinking about the offer. I contemplate it for a few seconds before starting to smile, jumping on top of him and kissing all over his face repeatedly saying 'thank you'.

"anything for you." he says, kissing my lips. "you ready to go?"

I nod my head, getting off him.

I grab my bag, putting on my shoes and making my way downstairs with Robb right behind me. We make our way to the car, getting in and Immeadiatly plug my phone up to the aux trying to hype my self up.

"I'm so nervous" I squeal.

He places his hand on my thigh as he pulls off.

"don't be. You're going to do fine." He says, giving my leg a reassuring squeeze.

***

"THAT'S A WRAP" Ty screams from behind the camera.

I sit up, grabbing my robe from off to the side, putting it on and tying it.

We just finished the last scene of the video and it actually went better than I expected. I saw Ty's words come to life in the video. Although, I was showing more skin than Robb would've liked. I think it will come out good when it's all done. I put my slides on, walking over to Ty to hear what he has to say before we leave. Robb is hot on my trail, mainly because he think's Ty wants me. but i'm almost positive he's gay but i'll let him do him.