019

Thank you for everyone reading, commenting and voting..it really makes my heart warm.

Merry Christmas!

Thank you babes for interacting <3

(not edited) <- in the works (:

enjoy!
——————————————————————

I walk further into the room, standing on the side of the bed, watching him.

As soon as I step inside the room, i hear the door close. I turn around to see ally gone. I sit on the edge of the bed, watching him unpause the game he was playing.

"are you okay?" I start of the conversation, staring at the side of his face as he stares straight ahead at the tv.

"yeah, im straight"

"you went to jail?"

"what do you really want to ask me nova?" he sighs,

he seems irritated with me but I still have questions that I want to know the answer to so I continue to talk.

"I asked J where you were and he told me you had to go make a run..what does that mean?" I ask.

He finally pauses the game, biting on his bottom lip.

"a drug run."

I was sort of taken aback by the easiness of his reply. I would've never guessed thats what it was. I know I joked about it but I didn't think it could be true.

"so.. you sell drugs?" I question

theres a long pause, i guess for him to think about what to say.

"nah.. i just deliver them..and occasionally steal them" he says, unpausing the game and continuing to play like what we were talking about was normal.

I don't even know how to reply to that statement but I have another question.

"do you...kill people?" I ask hesitantly, afraid of the answer.

"sometimes, if i need to"

somehow, I knew that was the answer to the question but I still wasn't prepared for the answer.

"oh" I reply, feeling kind of uneasy with the current conversation.

I thought I knew him, at least a little bit but everyday proves otherwise. I can't say that i'm not scared of him right now because I actually am. Knowing what he's capable of, sort of puts him in the same category as robb. It only takes on thing and I could be me next.

I stand up from the bed, switching my gaze between him and the game that he is playing on the tv.

" I have to go" i mumble.

As I turn around to exit the room, i feel him softly grab my wrist stopping me from moving. I don't turn around but just stand there silently.

"you scared of me now?" he asks, standing up. Without turning around, I feel his body towering over me.

I close my eyes, feeling him step closer to me.

"i'm still the same person that you've known...nothing's changed" He starts again,

I turn around to face him, being met with his sorrowful gaze.

"That's the thing Jahseh.." I say, finally pulling my arm away from him slowly.  " I don't know you, the way i thought I did"

"what does that mean?"

"I just..." I start, my brain in a mess of emotions and thoughts.

"It like it's so many layers to you and every time I think that's the last layer, it never is"