006

not edited (proabably will never b either)
(spoke too soon)

enjoy :)

Nova

Like any other day, me and Ally were sitting on the floor of my room, scrolling through our phones, laughing and talking. Today, Ally was telling us about J's ex— Alexia. Her and alexia were going back and forth on twitter and it was actually getting pretty heated.

"so obviously this bitch wants to fight me, so i told her to drop her location, the fuck." ally announced to me, obviously annoyed.

while waiting on alexia to reply with the address, where i secretly hoped that she didn't, ally pulls out a bag of miscellaneous, different colored pills, she pours them out into her hand, taking one before holding them out to me.

"take one" she says excitedly to towards me.

one thing i've noticed about this friend group is that there were always some drug being passed around, taken, sold and bought. i don't think there has ever been an instance where there wasn't either somebody offering me drugs, or someone taking drugs. but i guess everyone has something.

i usually decline their offer, just because i already take medication and im not sure how my body will react, but today I hadn't taken my medication so i take her up on her offer.

i pick up a light blue circular pill, popping it in my mouth, swallowing it dry as i usually do medications.

" ah, nice choice" she says giggling letting brit take one before picking up her phone, reading a message.

" she just sent it...lets go" she finishes while standing up, walking out of the door with me following behind.

· · ·

Jahseh

"yo nigga, pass the blunt" i hear Isaiah say from my right.

I take one more puff from the withering blunt before handing it to my left to him.

i hate when people rush me, makes me want to get up and start swinging.

knocking me out of my thoughts, i feel my phone vibrate continuously in my pocket, pulling it out, i see i'm getting a call from my mother. Hesitantly i answer it.

"hi jah jah" i hear a high-pitched voice say through the phone.

i smile slightly as i hear my little brother— Aiden voice come through the phone. i never really noticed how much i do miss seeing my brother everyday, until i'm not there.

"heyyy, it's my favorite little brother" i say in response to him.

"well...im your only brother so by default, i have to be your favorite" he says smartly.

"man, whatever" i say, chuckling at his know-it-all tone of voice.

there's a long pause and it feels like he's hesitant to ask me something, so i decide to speak, getting rid of the silence.

"spit it out." i say before sighing, get tired of the silence.

"well, its just that i miss hanging out with you. Can you come over now?" he says before speaking again. "and i know, mommy really misses you." he finishes.

i sigh, thinking about the situation me and my mom have going on and how it's affecting Aiden. my mom did apologize to me but it really didn't mean much if she's going to continue to see that bitch nigga of a boyfriend she has. I know that i am stubborn but i do have a purpose with my stubbornness.