003

-not edited

nova
tuesday•3:12 a.m

i wake up out of my sleep randomly as i look to my right, seeing the sun beginning to rise. hearing soft snores, i look to my left, seeing Jah: fully clothed with his hood on, laying on his stomach. i couldn't understand how you could sleep in a full outfit, including his shoes but if he was comfortable, so was i. i turn my back towards him as i began to drift off back to sleep.

before i even get the chance to fall into a deep sleep, a phone starts vibrating, shaking the whole bed. i hear jah groan before the shaking of bed comes to a stop as he answers the phone......on speaker.

"YURRR" the person on the phone says.

"yuurrr" jah says, sleepily.

"aye hoe, is you SLEEP?"

i keep my eyes closed, not necessarily faking sleep, just laying there. i feel the bed shift.

"nah nigga, wassup?"

"ight so, me and coolie on the corner, niggas come up disrespecting. guess what? we found out, they move. pills, weed, pearl. we finna up them niggas. you in?"

"Tank paying?" i hear him ask the person on the phone after a brief silence.

"hell yeah, Tank said $3500 each plus $750 for every gram we get from them."

before jah gets the chance to speak, the person on the phone speaks again.

"if you coming, we leaving right now. i'll come scoop you right quick."

"im not at home, but im in. i'll drop the lo."

i hear the phone hang up as i feel the bed shift again, feeling the bed get lighter. I decide to turn around.

i turn around opening my eyes, watching jah stand on the side of the bed with his back towards me.

"you leaving?" i decide to ask, already knowing the answer.

he turns arounds revealing himself texting as he replies to me.

"yeah...i gotta go" he says looking up from his phone.

"what time is it?"

"3:15"

where was he going at 3:15 am.... half the words the person on the phone was saying, i didn't even understand. all i knew, was that he was leaving at 3 in the morning to make money.

i get up from the bed, putting my socks on and walking over to the door, unlocking it.

"i can walk you out, whenever you're ready."

he looks over at me, chucking lightly as he makes his way towards me.

"you tryna put me out?" he asks, leaning against the door, looking down at me.

before i can respond, he softly wraps his hand around the upper part of my neck, pressing his lips against mine.

i close my eyes as the overwhelming feeling of desire takes over my body as i feel our lips touch. he pulls me closer, pressing my body against his as he goes deeper into the kiss.