021

I've been sick for the past two days, call yourselves lucky.

Anywho, Ty for all the votes and comments <3

Unedited as always

Enjoy.

-------------------------------------------------

Nova

8:47pm

The all too familiar scent of freshly pressed hair filled the dining room as brandon, my hairstylist went to work straightening my hair.

"close your eyes." Janiece, my makeup artist said as she hovers over my eyes with a makeup brush.

I do as told and close my eyes, immediately feeling the brush swipe across my eyes.

I turn my phone up, making the whole house erupt in music from the speakers.

Tonight is the listening party that I have to make an appearance at with robb and I'm dreading the hell out of it. Noel sent a team over here around 6pm and I'm still sitting here and its making me anxious.

Jahseh, Stokely and Isaisah had left earlier this morning, to do whatever they do during the day and it was just me and Ally who was here somewhere.

I don't even understand the purpose of us having to go together but I have no say in the matter so I guess it doesn't matter at this point.

I play with my fingers, wishing for any type of drug that would get me through this night.

"open" Janiece says,

I open my eyes for them to be met with Jahseh's who was sitting on the table in front of me.

"you look good." he mouths to me,

I smile softly, pressing the down button on my phone to lower the music.

"when did you get here?" I ask, staring up at him,

He shrugs before answering, "just now."

I nod

"where you going?" he asks the one question I was anticipating.

"The label is making me go to a listening party..."I start, uneasy about finishing the sentence. "with robb.."

he scrunches his face in confusion

"for fucking what?" he asks,

"to keep me relevant."

"Interesting" He starts, standing up from the table, "I'm going too."

I look up at him to access his face to see if he's joking and I already know he's serious

"you're not going" I say sternly, "I'll be fine"

he stands there for a few seconds longer, staring at me before walking past and leaving the dining room.

"okay honey, you are all done" Brandon says excitedly.

I stand up from the chair, watching the both of them begin to pack up. I thank them both before making my way to the kitchen and grabbing the first liquor bottle I see which happens to be the worse choice—Hennessy. But it doesn't even matter.

I stare at the bottle for a few seconds, still in disbelief of the news I received yesterday.

I take the top off, taking it directly to the head, chugging as much as I can before the taste starts to set in.

I grab my phone and the bottle from the counter, heading upstairs into the room getting dressed. Earlier, someone came and brought a few outfit options for me to pick out and I decided to go with a full covergirl mesh bodysuit, with a pair of silver open toe heels.