004

-not edited

nova
7:18 pm

"i'm not understanding..." i say towards my grandmother, while her back is turned. She took one look at jah and make the decision that he was a bad person or that we don't need to see each other, and i'm not understanding.

"What's not to understand Elise?" she says as she turns around to look at me, "I don't think he is the type of person that'll be a good influence on you, did you see the way he was dressed, the drawings on his face...?"

I scrunch my eyebrows, even more confused now, "so you're judging him, just based off of his appearance, and not even getting to know him, I think that's a little unfair to him" I say, standing up as i get more and more agitated by the word.

She stares at me as she waves her hand, dismissing my argument entirely, " I really don't have to explain myself to you. This is my house, and you will not see him anymore, end of discussion."

I stare at her for a few seconds, not sure if if my face shows confusion or agitation, then I get up from the counter, making my way up to my room, slamming the door and locking it once inside.

I never took my grandmother for the type to judge someone based off of their appearance, and background. Look at me, Schizophrenic, depressed anxiety ridden eighteen year-old, with no friends, no social life and I dress like i have no home. i just wonder what people say about me. i feel like i should apologize to jah, he didn' t deserve that so i pull my phone out going to his contact.

jahseh
8:16pm

i sighed softly as i put both my hands behind my head, watching one of my main girls, Brooke, slide my dick in and out of her mouth.

Usually, she'd have me memorized with her skills, but today i was distracted. In the middle of my thoughts, i hear my phone ringing on the side table next to me. I immediately reach over and grab it, seeing myself in the screen as i receive a face time call from nova. I press the green accept button, without even thinking.

"what's up" I say into the phone, with just the top half of my face showing, watching her set her phone up on the bed so that i'm seeing half her face, but mostly her hair.

"hey" she starts softly, resting her hand underneath her chin, not looking into the camera.

"i just wanted to apologize for earlier...i never would've even thought that my grandma would act like that... ever" she continues.

i look behind the phone at Brooke as she continues to work on me in her mouth, getting more and more distracted as the call goes on. It seems like she's tries harder once she hears nova's voice,  and it's actually working.

"....it's.....straight shorty" i eventually get out in-between breaths.

she eventually looks at the screen, furrowing her eyebrows slightly as she plays with her hanging curls, watching me through the screen.

"are you okay?" she asks with genuine concern in her voice as she sits up on her bed.

"yeah....i'm just-......yeah" i say, sitting the phone on my chest as i sit up on my elbows, watching brooke go crazy, knowing i'm close.

"she told me that i cant see you anymore, that you'd be a bad influence on me...but who is she to dictate who i can and cant see?" she says, her voice laced with agitation.

i chuckle to conceal my forming orgasm, thinking of a short and simple response. "that's fucked up" i say, placing my hand on the back of her head, making her stay in the same position as i nut in her mouth.