014

welcome backkk!
enjoy babes!
———————
Nova
11:28am

"It was so nice to meet you." I say, hugging Noel as we walk out of the building.

"To you too! I look forward to working with you" She says, pulling away and starting to walk away before turning back around towards me.

"I'm going to send you some things later, just take a look at them and text me how you feel about them." She say's finally before waving at me.

"Okay." I reply before walking down the steps of the building.

I just left a meeting with a label that I just signed with and I'm so excited. We signed a contract today and they set me up with assistant who's going to handle all my relations with the public and other people who want to work with me.

I feel like this is the next step that I didn't know I needed. They claimed a few of my songs and the plays that It got and they gave me a $450,000 check. Old me would've went on a shopping spree but I think I'm actually turning into an adult because I want to put it away. So that's what I'm about to do. I also just have a few errands to run so thats what the rest of the day will consist of.

I step down off of the last step of what felt like a million stairs and make my way to the car that was parked outside waiting for me. I get inside greeting the driver. They also set me up with a driver since I don't have a car to get to and from places they need me to be. So right now I'm having him take me to Best Buy so I can finally buy a laptop.

I've been bouncing back and forth between the M.O house and Robb's. Whenever me and Robb get into it, I end up over there for a few days to cool off and then I'm back at Robb's. An indefinite cycle.

I sigh, staring at the trees passing us. Tomorrow is the Summer Jam that Robb got me into and I'm not sure that i'm ready for it. We have sound check in the morning and I'm not dancing or anything but I feel like my stage presence is pretty boring. I'm really hoping they like it.

The car comes to a stop and I get out walking into the store. I search for the laptop I want and pick it up. Before I begin to take it to the register, I hear a baby crying behind me, very loudly. I turn around to look and the lady with the crying child makes eye contact with me for an usual amount of time.She's tall with a very fake look about her. Fake ass, Fake boobs, Fake face. I can't identify one real thing on her but to each their own.  I do a small smile at her and turn back around.

I hear her walking behind me before feeling someone tap my shoulder. I turn around facing her.

"You're Nova Right?" She says,

Lately people have been coming up to me left and right for pictures, autographs and etc.

I laugh awkwardly, "yeah, thats me"

"well can you tell my deadbeat ass babydaddy, which just so happens to be your boyfriend that his child needs some money." She does a sarcastic smile, before hoisting her son up on her hip.

I'm caught off guard by her request to the most I can do is give her a small nod.

"Will do." I say before turning around, continuing to the front as I was before.

I check out peacefully and make my way back to the car, telling the driver my next destination before sending Robb a quick 'wya' text.

It seems like I'm always being caught off guard by somebody. At this point you would think I would see it coming but I never do. Always hoping to be optimistic about this situation we're in. I look down at my vibrating phone, seeing Robb reply to my text message with a simple 'home'. I zone out for what felt like a few seconds but before I know it, I'm outside of Robb's apartment.