015

Jahseh

8:23 pm

3 days later

"Nigga, I know you hear the doorbell ringing..open the goddamn door" I say to Stokeley, who is standing next to the door, rolling his blunt in mid-air.

He turns and straight-faces me.

"you SEE i'm doing something, get yo monkey ass up and open the door." He says, going back to rolling.

I shake my head, tossing my phone onto the couch, making my way to the door, bumping into stokely on my past him, making him almost drop everything in his hand.

"my bad" I laugh, opening up the door.

At the door stands nova, In a black hoodie, with the hood on her head. From the little bit of hair I can see from underneath it, it looks unkept. She has on shorts and slides. Her whole appearance just looks off.

I stand there, without saying a word. She has on sunglasses, which seems to be her norm these days.

I continue to scan her body. With each second, I'm getting more and more heated. On the side of her face, right underneath her jaw is a palm sized bruised. She can tell that I'm staring at it so she fixes her hood on her head to cover it a little better.

"Are you just going to stare at me or what?" she asks, cutting my thoughts short.

I step out of the doorway, letting her inside and closing the door behind her.

She walks inside immediately being greeted by Stokeley,

"Hey Ms. Superstar" He smiles at her, before licking his blunt closed.

she gives him a small wave, turning to face me

"Is Ally here?" She asks.

" nah, I think she left" I reply, not breaking eye contact with her shaded eyes.

"you need to talk?" I ask.

"no..it's not that big of a deal anyway." She says, turning around to leave.

"you sure? I'm not doing anything." I reply almost immediately.

She turns to face me and now we're just staring at each other.

I know she wants to but I have a strong feeling that she isn't going to want to talk to me. I'm impulsive, and I'm hot headed. I know I'm not the best person to talk to about certain things, but I do get shit done.

She stands in front of me, I guess waging her losses before she finally nods her head towards the upstairs, turning on her heels and walking up the stairs.

She walks into the pitch dark room, which happens to be mine and I close and lock the door behind me.

I lean against the door as she sits on the edge of the bed.

We sit in silence for about five minutes, the whole time I just watch her fidget with her hands. I start thinking of ways that I can kill this nigga. I get to about 23 ways before she starts talking.

"I just..." she stops mid sentence, scooting back on the bed, laying down at the top, staring up at the ceiling.

"I just don't know what i'm doing wrong, and how to fix it." She sighs,

"what do you mean?" I ask, tilting my head to the side, placing my hands behind my back.

"It's like everything I say offends him, and we're going at it non-stop and..and I'm just exhausted" She finishes.