ϟ19: ANIMAGUSϟ

"Did I tell you look stunning tonight?"

"No."

"Hmm, good, because I wasn't planning to."

"You're an idiot."

Rhea and Anthony Goldstein bickered back and forth whilst they danced. And since both of them were natural dancers, they didn't have to focus on their moves, and instead chose to concentrate on their stupid banter.

"I regret saying 'yes' to you." Rhea complained.

"And I regret ever asking you." Anthony retorted, twirling Rhea gracefully.

"It's all this Yule Ball's fault." Rhea scowled at Dumbledore across the Hall, as though her predicament was because of him.

"Hey, Rhea! Anthony!"

The two Ravenclaws turned to their side to find Padma and a Beauxbatons boy dancing merrily. She waved at them.

"I thought Ron was Padma's partner?" Anthony looked confused.

"Heh. Look at Ronnikins." Rhea pointed. Ron and Harry were in a discussion with Percy Weasley, and judging by their looks, they weren't enjoying it at all.

"Ah, I see Harry's partner is not with him too." Anthony observed.

Rhea scowled. "I'm aware."

He smiled at her knowingly. "I thought you were deeply involved in our little conversation."

"I was."

"I beg to differ." Anthony smirked.

"Shut up, Anthy."

"Okay, okay, forgive me." Anthony inclined his head in mock surrender. Then his eyes turned serious. "Are you sure he isn't the reason for your unusual moodiness?"

"Yes. I mean, no..." Rhea sighed.

"It's okay, you know." Anthony hesitated. "There's nothing wrong in—"

"Being hopelessly in love with a friend who treats you like his sister. Sure."

╔═══*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═══╗

╚═══*

╚═══*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═══╝

James Potter felt his heartbeat stop when he heard the roar of thunder rumbling along with the platter of raindrops.

Ever heard of the saying 'wait for the storm to pass?'

Ever known that the Marauders are walking and talking contradictions?