ϟ77: FAKE ACCUSATIONSϟ

"You absolute hypocrite!"

"You're the bloody hypocrite here, Potter!"

"You're impossible!"

"Well you aren't the best human I've met, either!"

Rhea and Harry were having a glaring match in the library.

Come to think of it, no one knew why they were fighting.

Even Madam Pince didn't dare intrude.

Hermione and Ron just sat there, looking between them in boredom. It was nothing new, after all.

"You can go jump off the astronomy tower for all I care!" Harry hissed.

"You could drown in the Black Lake and the gryndilows can devour your corpse, and I wouldn't even blink an eye!"

"That one was new." Ron remarked, striking off something on the parchment. "How do you spell 'belligerence', Hermione?"

"The last time they argued, they pulled each other's hair." Hermione agreed. "And that word is simple enough to spell, Ronald."

"I'm fourteen!"

"That's no excuse."

"If I had to save either you or Binns," Rhea seethed, "I'd choose Binns!"

"He's dead, you idiot!"

"Exactly, you doofus! I'd save a dead man over you!"

"For Merlin's sake." Hermione sighed, rubbing her temple. "You two, that's quite enough. Weren't we discussing what our animagi forms would be?"

"Oh yes." Rhea suddenly remarked. "I bet Harry's a toad."

"I bet you'll be a chicken." Harry snapped bluntly.

"Damn lovely chicken I'd make." Rhea grinned, ruffling Harry's hair.

"What d'you think my animagus would be like?" Ron wondered.

"Maybe something lazy?" Hermione suggested waspishly.

"Well I'd rather be a koala than a raccoon, which you're bound to be." Ron said easily.

"Did you just call me a raccoon?!"

"So.." Harry quickly intervened. "Do we register ourselves, or pull a Marauder—"

"WE REGISTER." Hermione said sharply, ignoring Rhea's 'rules are meant for breaking'. "We aren't doing this unsupervised."

"Says the girl who brewed the bloody polyjuice potion." Rhea hissed with a grin.

Hermione flushed. "Rhea—"

"Unregistered, then." Ron declared triumphantly. "Just imagine transforming into a dragon—I'd breathe on Snape and set him on fire."

"But whatever we do," Rhea said firmly, leaning forward and beaming at them. "We're going to become animagi together. So you lot better not ditch me."

"And you better not ditch us." Harry said testily. "Deal?"

"Deal."

╔═══*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═══╗

As Sirius had predicted, the more Rhea ignored Remus, the more amused he seemed to get.