ϟ28: SCREW UPSϟ

"Hey, Tonks!"

Tonks turned around from the closet she was cleaning with a huge smile. "Rhea, 'Mione and Ginny. What're you lot up to?"

"Tonks, Tonks." Rhea said eagerly, her eyes shining with childlike anticipation. "Can you transform for us?"

Tonks peered down at them. "Why?"

"We want to see how Lily Potter must have looked." Hermione said eagerly, jumping on the balls of her feet.

Tonks looked startled. "I've never had opportunity to meet—"

"I have a picture." Rhea interrupted hurriedly, desperately wanting to look at Lily Potter in real life, even if Tonks was impersonating her.

Pursing her lips and sighing, Tonks said, "Where's the picture?"

"Here!" Rhea said happily and gave Tonks the picture gently. "You're my new favourite person, Tonks!"

Tonks frowned. "You said the same thing to Remus yesterday."

Rhea waved her off innocently. "I've no idea what you're talking about."

Tonks grumbled under her breath, and looked at the picture closely. "Red hair," she muttered. "Green eyes, a button nose..."

"Ginny's except her eyes are green and she has no freckles." Rhea added happily.

"Hmm." Tonks hummed, and closed her eyes in concentration. Then her features morphed weirdly, her eyes shut close, her nose was scrunched up, her hair went a crazy shade of red and her complexion turned pale.

"Wow." Hermione breathed, and Rhea's breath hitched.

Lily Potter stood in front of them. She looked about nineteen or twenty, and there was a kind smile on her face. But her eyes... Rhea's attention was on the eyes. They were so very similar to Harry's. 

Rhea was bubbling with excitement. She looked like she was having an internal struggle, but then burst out, "Can I have an autograph?" She all but squealed.

"Depends," Lily spoke in Tonks voice, and it was mischievous. "Are you willing to banish the ghoul upstairs?"

"No!"

The four girls burst into laughter.

"Red?"

Rhea's heart sank. The four girls turned around to find Sirius standing in the doorway with a bag of dead rats (he probably was going to feed Buckbeak). His mouth was agape, and his eyes had a dazed look in them, as though he couldn't believe his eyes. 

"Sirius," Rhea whispered softly. "It's Tonks, not... Lily..."

As if on cue, Tonks changed back into herself, and Sirius stumbled slightly. The girls looked at him guiltily, but he was still staring at Tonks.

Sirius shook his head in a doglike manner, as though to get rid of the uncomfortable thoughts. Then he smiled in an unconvincingly and said, "Nice one, 'Dora." he said wearily. "Nice...one..."

The three teenage girls looked between Tonks and Sirius. The awkwardness was broken when Harry came barging in.

"Rhea!" Harry whined, and his face flashed with surprise upon seeing his godfather in the room. "Where did you hide my Firebolt?"

Rhea rolled her eyes. "Figures," she muttered. "Talking about broomsticks when Sirius almost died of shock."

"What was that?" Harry asked, distracted.