ϟ59: IT LOOKS HIDEOUS ON YOUϟ

"Mrs Dusly, is Harry there?"

Six year old Rhea looked around curiously as she stepped in to the house uninvited, leaving Petunia to gape at her.

" 'Dursley', dear." Petunia corrected. "And—uh—Harry is sleeping."

"It's afternoon!" Rhea looked shocked, gazing at her wide-eyed.

"Aunt Petunia? Is that Rhea?"

Rhea brightened at Harry's voice and practically sprinted to the hallway without Petunia's consent, being the spoilt girl she was. Rhea's smile faltered when a scrawny boy toppled out of the cupboard.

"You sleep in the cu' oard?" Rhea asked, as though it was the most amazing thing to do. "I ask mummy too!"

And just like that she made her way out of the house, determined to convince her mother to let her sleep in a cupboard. Petunia abruptly stopped her from leaving.

"Don't ask your mother!" Petunia said, panicked. "Harry was just hiding in the cupboard. He likes it there, don't you, Harry?" she shot at Harry, a warning tone lacing her voice.

"Y-yes," Harry gulped nervously, nodding at Rhea.

"Oh," Rhea said, very confused, but immediately shrugged the thoughts away. She truly did have the attention span of a butterfly. She might have found out the truth if she had more control over her legilimency powers. "Wanna play, Harry?" she asked excitedly and Harry dutifully looked at Petunia for permission.

"Okay," Petunia said sourly. "Take Dudley with you."

"Okay, Aunt Petunia."

"Bye Mrs Dusly!"

And they ran out of the house, eager to play and have fun.

Unbenknownst to them, Petunia was already shifting Harry's things from the cupboard to the spare bedroom upstairs.

╔═══*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═══╗

"So if you're a demigod, should we, like, bow?"

"Can you conjure food out of thin air?"

"Well, food is actually one of the 5 exceptions to Gamp's Law of Elem—"

"Remus, he's a demigod."

"I still stand by my statement, Rhea."

"Oh, Hades. I am ready to die."

The Marauders, Rhea, Lily, Marlene, Mary and Severus had come to the Room of Requirement for their first FOTT meeting. It had only been a few days since they'd all found out Rhea and Luna's secret. Luna and the rest were busy with their classes and hence, were absent from the first FOTT meeting. Moreover, it would draw too much attention if fourteen people suddenly vanished out of nowhere.

Nevertheless, Lily was proud of how the FOTT club had grown.

Of course, Dumbledore had insisted that they learn Occlumency immediately; after all, they were all going to be a part of the Order very soon. Rhea had already taught Remus, Lily and Severus the basics of legilimency and occlumency back in their sixth year, but the rest of them needed desperate help.

"How do you suggest I keep up with this and my school work?" Peter demanded after a particularly hard occlumency session with Rhea.

She muttered something like 'school be damned', but James gave her a look.