ϟ34: WOES OF THE REDHEADϟ

"How to Show Your Emotions Club commences."

This club was formed, mainly because Rhea was having a hard time expressing her reluctance. She was a girl who never liked to say 'no' just because she didn't want to come off as rude, and Anthony decided he would create a club to show Rhea how exactly she had to express her views.

So they decided to invite Padma Patil, Terry Boot, Micheal Corner, Lisa Turpin and Isobel MacDougal to the club too.

Now, this was also a study group, but soon they realized none of them could study in a 'group', since all of them were quite interested in fooling around.

"First lesson," Anthony announced as he pretended to be some sort of a professor. "How to say 'NO!' to people very politely."

Rhea nodded, and the others just snickered to themselves, joining the club for the sole purpose of entertainment.

"Isobel," Anthony called suddenly. "Please be a volunteer."

She rolled her eyes and said waspishly, "No."

"No!" Anthony cried out. "You must say, 'Oh Anthony, I'm terribly sorry, but I'm afraid I can't!' Moving on: Micheal Corner you're my next volunteer. Will you go to Hogsmeade with me, mate?"

"What?" Micheal looked surprised. "Sorry, mate, but I don't swing that way."

Anthony groaned. "This was just an act, you stupid starfish! Get on with the act!"

"Okay, okay," Micheal grumbled. Then he hitched a fake apologetic smile and said, "I don't like you, so, no, I couldn't possibly come with you."

"Wrong!" Anthony threw his hands up in frustration. "Now, continuing, here's the next situation: a Professor asks you to do some work on his—or her— behalf. But you neither have the time nor the interest to do so. And yet we say yes, mainly because we're too afraid of disrespecting them by saying no. Rhea, you act as Severus Snape, and Lisa, you act as a student."

"What kind of student?" Lisa wanted to know. "Because if it's Harry, he'd probably sass his way out, especially if it's Snape."

"Just act like yourself," Anthony said impatiently. "Now, start!"

"Miss Turpin," Rhea said coldly, surprising good at mimicking Snape. "Go to the Potions store in Diagon Alley and purchase some beozars. Along with some Sleekeazy's Hair potion."

There were roars of laughter, but Lisa was yet to 'kindly' decline Rhea/Snape.

"Oh, professor, I'm terribly sorry," Lisa gushed, and Anthony was happy she'd at least heard his tips. "But I don't think Fleamont Potter's potion can help the sorry state of your hair, because you see, you and the Potters repel each other!"

"That's it!" Anthony yelled over the chorus of laughter. "Club dismissed! DISMISSED!"

╔═══*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═══╗

*═══╗