ϟ70: WARS JUST GOTTA BE WONϟ

"I dunno, Lisa, Trelawney doesn't really strike me as a fraud."

Rhea was leaning against the wall as she gazed at the castle grounds with Lisa and Isobel standing next to her.

"Come on, Rhea," Isobel huffed a little. "She doesn't have a clue as to what she's teaching us."

"She predicted that I would break my crystal ball!" Rhea exclaimed.

"It's psychology." Lisa dismissed. "She made you feel overly cautious around the crystal ball, and sometimes our brains do the opposite of what we want to do. And thus, you broke the crystal ball."

"Ugh, fine." Rhea said, exasperated. She continued to look at the grounds through the window when suddenly, out of nowhere, a cloaked figure stood face to face with Rhea.

"Holy Merlin!" Rhea yelped, clutching her heart in sheer fear as she thought it was a dementor. "Anthony?!"

And the figure removed the hood from his face to reveal a cheeky blonde grinning at her. "Boo!"

"What are you doing there, you git?" Lisa whisper yelled, though she was grinning. "The professors will have your head! Sirius Black—"

"Come on," Anthony grimaced. "He must have freaked out when Ron screamed bloody murder. I doubt he'll try to sneak in again."

"Besides," another voice interjected, and the girls turned to see Micheal standing next to Anthony with a similar cloak. "It's not curfew yet."

"Fine, but what about the dementors?" Rhea demanded. "Don't risk your souls, boys!"

Both of them snorted. "Souls, she says. But look," Micheal said suddenly. "I found a cat."

And he bent down to scoop Crookshanks into his hands as the girls leaned down the window to get a better look. Rhea grimaced at the sight.

"To think he ate Scabbers." Rhea said, looking slightly ill. "Ron was devastated, poor guy."

"What a cute little kneazle." Anthony cooed, stroking Crookshanks' fur. "What were you doing out in the grounds?"

The cat meowed and struggled to get out of Micheal's arms. Giving up, he finally let go of the ginger kneazle.

"I love that cat." Micheal said dreamily as he gazed at the running figure of Crookshaks. "Reckon Hermione would let me adopt him?"

"Why don't you ask Trelawney?" Lisa asked sardonically.

"You can ask me!" Anthony said brightly. "Divination is totally my area of expertise."

"Please, Anthy," Rhea gave him a look. "Your inner eye is in dire need of spectacles."

"Oi! Watch it, Arquette."

╔═══*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═══╗

*═══╗