ϟ43: IDIOMS ARE OVERRATEDϟ

Harry, Hermione, Ron and Rhea were sitting under the tree next to the Black Lake, basking in the sun and relishing the feeling of solitude. The third years were making the best out of the last day of school after which they would have to go back home for summer.

Harry took out a spare piece of parchment, examining it. 

"I still can't believe Fred and George gave you the map." Ron grumbled good-naturedly.

"I'll share," Harry grinned slightly, but then focused his attention on the Map, and took out his quill.

Once they had realized that the Map was created by James Potter, Sirius Black, Remus Lupin and the bloody traitor, they decided to have small conversations with the map. It was the closest Harry could get to talking to his dad.

"Okay, I've just got to write something on it," Harry said in a shaking voice, gripping the quill tightly.

Rhea watched with concern as Harry hesitated several times whilst trying to find something to write about.

At last, Harry decided to start with: HI

The quartet waited with bated breath for the messrs. to reply.

Mr Moony would like to greet the unknown person.

Mr Prongs would like to politely ask HOW ON EARTH THE UNKNOWN PERSON FOUND THIS SPARE BIT OF INNOCENT PARCHMENT.

Mr Padfoot presents his pleasantries to this unknown person but would like to suggest that the unknown person return the spare bit of innocent parchment to their owners.

Mr Wormtail agrees with Mr Padfoot and wants to know who the bloody hell this unknown person is.

Harry breathed out a laugh as the others laughed heartily.

After a few seconds, Harry wrote: I'm Harry Potter.

Mr Moony would like to register his astonishment at this piece of information.

Mr Prongs wonders if this Harry Potter is a distant cousin of James Potter.

Mr Padfoot would like to emphasize his feeling of betrayal at the withheld piece of information about James Potter's lost relative.

Mr Wormtail politely asks Harry Potter to elaborate.

"Give it to me," Rhea said suddenly, and snatched the Map from Harry, who grumbled in response. She took the quill and began writing hurriedly on it: Harry Potter is the son of James Potter and Lily Potter nee Evans.

Mr Moony excuses himself for a moment to regain his composure, and would like to know if Lily Evans had a tragic accident that rendered her mad enough to marry a git like James Potter.

Mr Padfoot is eager to know if Sirius Black was the best man at their wedding. Mr Padfoot also won't say no to some juicy details of their love story.

Mr Wormtail is kind. Since Mr Wormtail is kind, he shall not talk about Mr Prongs' visible blush, nor shall he talk about Mr Prongs' hyperventilation.