ϟ40: CHAOTIC COMMENTATINGϟ

"But you are normal!" said Harry fiercely. He was sitting with Lupin in front of the fireplace of the Weasley household. He'd been shocked to find out that Remus ahd been bitten by Greyback. "You've just got a — a problem —"

Lupin burst out laughing. "Sometimes you remind me a lot of James. He called it my 'furry little problem' in company. Many people were under the impression that I owned a badly behaved rabbit. Your mother, for example." he added with a smile.

Harry beamed at him, but immediately sobered up when his eyes caught Rhea's slouching figure next to Ron, looking sullen and gloomy. 

"She misses them," Remus noted, following Harry's gaze. Harry nodded.

"We'd always spend Christmas with uncle Rick and aunt Elle," Harry smiled sadly,"Whenever we weren't in school, that is."

Remus sighed. "She still blames herself, doesn't she?"

"Just letting you all know," a voice interrupted them, and Harry and Remus jumped, startled. "That she can hear you as well."

Rhea was giving them a faint smile from her couch a few feet away from them. Remus and Harry shared abashed looks, but turned to look at her.

"How're you feeling?" Remus asked.

"Peachy," Rhea replied, looking at them with a forced smile. "What is this I hear about a rabbit, Remus?"

He breathed out a laugh. "Lily always thought the reason I had so many scars was that I had a particularly violent rabbit back home."

This brought out a chuckle from Rhea, surprising everyone. "Wonderful theory," she said, her eyes twinkling.

Fleur, who was listening to the conversation in mild interest, suddenly decided to imitate Celestina Warback's singing, much to Mrs Weasley's chagrin. 

Everyone began laughing at Fleur's bad imitation of Celestina, what with her heavy French accent affecting the lyrics and all. 

But Fleur was determined to make Rhea feel better, and so she offered Rhea her hand to invite her to dance. Harry was shocked to see Rhea declining her request. Rhea never turned down an offer to dance.

"I waz not azking," Fleur said firmly, and pulled Rhea from her couch. The two then proceeded to have a couple dance, making Rhea smile bemusedly and she even laughed every time Fleur did some extravagant sways and twirls.

Everyone cheered them on, except for Bill, who crossed his arms petulantly, feigning hurt. 

"Should," Bill wanted to know, "I be jealous?"

"Very." Everyone chorused, and the night was filled with their laughter again. 

╔═══*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═══╗

"WELCOME TO THE FIRST QUIDDITCH MATCH OF THE YEAR! LET'S WELCOME THE SLYTHERSWINES and the GRYFFINDORKS—"

"Mr Black—"

"Montague, Keeper and Captain of the Slithery cheats—"

"BLACK!"

"—Just kidding, Minnie. Beaters: Mulciber and Avery—a big pair of horrendous donkeys—"

"MR BLACK DON'T MAKE ME—"

"Of course not, Minnie," Sirius winked at her, leaning into the megaphone. The crowd roared with laughter, finding Sirius very amusing. "Chasers Amy Jackson, Amycus Carrow and Gibbon, followed by the seeker, who is also my prat of a brother, a wannabe—"