ϟ74: EMOTIONAL BREAKDOWNSϟ

Dear Rhea,

I don't even know where the hell you are, and I don't reckon it's safe to send letters, but oh Merlin, I really miss you. Hogwarts is no more safe for us—Micheal got cruciated for helping a few first years, Lisa and Isobel barely managed to fend Amycus Carrow off when he cornered them, and Padma is a wreck. 

If you were here, you'd have managed to cheer us up. But you aren't. And I don't even know if we'll see each other again. 

Rowena, I can almost imagine you smirking and telling me that infamous 'it's okay, I'd miss me too' line. But I really do miss you, Rhea, we all do. What happened to our tight-knit crew?

War happened.

It's ripping us apart, and we don't even know it yet. 

We're just seventeen, Rhea.

It's not fair. 

I'm just writing these letters and stacking them up, so that one day I'll be able to show you these. And then you can fawn over me for how brave I was in those difficult, dark times. Don't scowl, Rhea, admit it: I rock. 

I really, really, really hope we survive this, Rhea. All of us. And then we can visit Mexico as we all promised back in our fifth year. Micheal can finally taste Mexican food, and Isobel can take us to the carnival she loves so much.

That'll be nice, won't it?

Thinking of you,

Your amazing, big brother who is and always will be taller than you by five inches,

Anthony Goldstein, aka, the founder of "how to show your emotions" club.

P.S: I still rock. 

╔═══*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═══╗

"Are you sure Prongs hasn't just walked into the mirror?"

Rhea, Luna, Sirius, Remus and Peter were sitting in the living room in Potter Manor. It was the 27th of December, aka the day Petunia Evans would become Petunia Dursley.

Rhea wanted to punch something. Preferably Vernon's face.

James, of course, had locked himself up in his room, trying to look his best for the occasion. In fact, Rhea considered it a crime that Lily invited James for the wedding instead of Rhea—she was Lily's best friend, for Merlin's sake.

But James had then smugly informed her that Petunia had banned Lily from inviting more than one friend of hers.

When Rhea heard this, she told Lily to tell her sister that she hoped Petunia would have a lovely last minute of being free before she'd marry a walrus for a husband.

That was pretty much why Lily asked James to accompany her instead, seeing as Rhea would probably do something to piss Vernon and Petunia off.

"Let him be." Luna trilled from behind her upside down Quibbler. "Petunia and Vernon will seize any opportunity to criticize Jamie and Lily. He's probably trying to look flawless so that they won't have anything to complain about."

Sirius snorted. "Darn lucky that they're muggles. Otherwise Prongs would've played a prank that would scare them for the rest of their lives."

Rhea resisted the urge to tell them about Fred and George pranking Dudley.