ϟ39: A BABY DEFEATED VOLDEMORT?ϟ

"Oh, come on, Ron, let's dance!"

"No way, this song is weird."

"He's right, Rhea, this song is terrible!"

"Not you too, Sirius!"

Rhea, Ron, Sirius, Harry and Hermione were in Sirius' old room, playing some of his records on his radio. Since Sirius owned records of the 1970's, Rhea took it upon herself to introduce him to the songs of the 1980's and 1990's.

"I like this song," Harry said defensively, looking at his godfather. 

Sirius waved him off. "You and Rhea have the same taste in music. It's awful."

"It's you who has bad taste," Rhea and Hermione snapped in sync, and Sirius raised his hands in mock surrender.

"Sometimes you picture me," Rhea sang, swaying to the music. "I'm walking too far ahead,"

"You're calling to me, I can't hear," Harry hummed. "What you've said. Then you say, 'go slow', and I fall behind."

"If you fall, I will catch you, I'll be waiting," Hermione joined in enthusiastically. "Time after time..."

"If you're lost—"

"Okay that's enough!" Sirius covered his ears like a child. "I don't like it, not at all!"

"But why?" Rhea whined, as he turned the radio off.

"It's self explanatory," Ron replied on behalf of Sirius.

"Besides," Sirius said, "I hate time. It's cruel and unfair. And not to mention, waiting for someone to fall is the most painful wait."

"You've misinterpreted the lyrics." Hermione muttered irritably. 

But no one paid attention to her as they continued to bicker amongst themselves, the radio switching on and off rhythmically as Sirius and Harry continued to argue. 

╔═══*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═══╗

"Hi, I'm Rhea Arquette! And I'm a time traveller!"

The moment the words spilled from her mouth, Lily and Remus froze in their seats. They were staring at her as though she had lost her marbles (she didn't blame them), and Rhea was still beaming as though she was very excited by the happenings of the night.

"Pardon?" Remus cleared his throat, crossing his arms across his chest.

"I said, I'm a time traveller." Rhea raised her eyebrows appraisingly.

Lily gave a mad laugh. "Yeah, and I love Potter."

Rhea smirked slightly, but immediately sobered up. "In that case, then, I really am a time traveller."

Lily looked quite stupefied, as though wondering what Rhea could have meant. But Remus was in his own trail of thoughts.

"You're—you're—" he stammered, looking quite terrified. "A Parselmouth!"

Rhea suddenly adapted a creepy expression and let out a series of hisses that scared the living hell out of the two Gryffindors. Then, she told them in a low voice, "In the name of my reptilian powers, I cast an undying curse on you. YOU SHALL TURN INTO MY SLAVES AT THE STROKE OF MIDNIGHT!"