Chapter XL

~Monday 5th February 2018~

"Tease," Dakota whispered when Vasile's hand stopped short of his erection, shifting over his navel and rubbing the soft washcloth there instead. Despite the stream of water from the shower being only tepid between them, Dakota felt as though he was on fire. Vasile had insisted they showered together that morning, even though Dakota preferred to do so at night. He agreed nonetheless. Vasile had been acting clingy over the past few days, ever since Mylo had found out he was pregnant, practically glued to Dakota's side the whole time.

Dakota still found it bizarre to think of a child, or rather twins, being brought into this world. By his brother. That was just weird, and it only made him feel a tad uncomfortable. He had to sit through Pete explaining everything, mostly because he saw how Vasile's face lit up at the prospect. Clearly, he had known the whole time, but Dakota had a feeling Vasile would be basing the possibilities of their future offspring on how the boy reacted to his brother's pregnancy. Dakota had thought about surrogacy, never carrying his own child. It was a little overwhelming.

"I like seeing you like this," Vasile purred back, moving his other hand from Dakota's hip and settling it over the boy's ass, massaging the globes gently, "when you drop your guard, when you relax in front of me, you just look so fucking beautiful," of course, Dakota's body betrayed him then, a pulse of precum trickling down his erection and a soft breath stuttering through his parted lips. This was what Vasile wanted, and he couldn't manage to stop himself from giving everything to that man.

Dakota heard himself whine when Vasile's cock brushed against his hip as the man stepped closer to him. Had they been in any way close in height then maybe their members would have touched one another. Sadly, due to Dakota not receiving his father's height in his genetics, he was still a hell of a lot shorter than Vasile, with his own erection only pressed against the man's thigh. Either way, the heat radiating from his lover's flesh did enough to make him moan all over again.

"I never see you blush like this with anyone else," Dakota couldn't respond verbally, his mind completely at a loss, unable to even look away from Vasile as the man kept those bright eyes of his locked on the boy's. No matter how Vasile might compliment Dakota, no matter how many times he used the word, beautiful would only be able to describe him. Even with his dampened locks cascading down his back and shoulders in a mess of knots, sticking to his skin and framing his sharp features, he looked like a god. There was no other comparison, nothing else that Dakota could think of to describe the perfection before him. He was ethereal.

"Were you like this when you used to top, hm?" With a soft gasp, Dakota was made aware of two of Vasile's fingers pressing into his hole, using his natural slick as lubricant to make a smooth entrance. He felt his knees weaken, trembling ever so slightly, yet knew there was no need to worry. Vasile was holding him up, one hand still applying pressure over his navel with that soapy washcloth and the other supporting him from below. He wouldn't fall, even if his legs gave out completely.

"Were you so responsive? So easy to rile up?" Dakota could only moan as Vasile's fingers thrust in and out of him, their pace slow to begin with, yet increasing as the seconds passed. Unable to listen to the man anymore, unable to contain himself, Dakota tipped his head forward. He rested it against Vasile's chest, hiding his face as the man continued to finger him, clutching onto his arm enough to feel the flesh give way beneath his fingernails. Dakota would apologise after, would kiss each and every little red crescent that his nails had left, and tell Vasile how he hated to hurt him. Yet he simply didn't have the control to stop.

"Don't hide from me, kitten, I want to see you," Dakota groaned when he felt the searing heat of Vasile's hand wrapping around his untouched member, "let me see you, Kota," Vasile was never like this. He was never so demanding, it tended to be Dakota that would call the shots, top from the bottom as it was. Even still, it was fucking hot.