Chapter XIX

~Saturday 2nd December 2017~

Mistake. That word had bounced around Vasile's head for the past fifteen minutes. Along with dream, and fucking idiot. He was lucid, completely aware of his surroundings, and utterly swarmed by the guilt rising within. He had lost control, he had lost himself last night. More than once. He could barely cope thinking about it, about how many times he and Dakota had... Vasile sighed quietly when his cock stirred to life, irritated with his own physical reaction. How could he be so angry with himself when he just got an erection at the memories of the previous night?

Surely, it couldn't be a mistake. Mistakes didn't happen more than once. He could call the first time a mistake, but all those after, no, they couldn't be classed as such. Vasile had tried to push away the memories, the images of his Kept, of his face as he came, the pleasure he took in it all. Sadly, he knew that wasn't possible. There were just too many, and Vasile was too weak. He couldn't hold his restraint any longer, so he let go. Closing his eyes, he allowed every memory to flow into his mind, just one last time...

"That was... different," Dakota whispered, head resting on Vasile's chest, fingertips tracing absent patterns over the man's bare chest. Their breathing had slowed by that point, timed in place with one another. Sated and slow. Dakota was calmer, no longer burning up, painful to the touch when he was moulded to Vasile's side. His heat had been satiated. For now.

"Good different, or bad different?" Vasile shifted ever so slightly to meet Dakota's eye, seeing the boy's face was still flushed that beautiful rouge that suited him so. He couldn't help but smile at his boy's bashful nature. He adored the confidence that Dakota had, but the shyer counterpart of him was just as amazing.

"Good," Dakota sat up, his bottom lip caught between his teeth, hesitation flickering through his eyes, "can we go again?"

Vasile found himself grinning when he opened his eyes, glancing around the room, more memories flooding into his mind. The dresser across from the bed, where the lamp had fallen off and smashed when Vasile had taken Dakota up against it. The brief bout of laughter the two had shared because that was just typical, something had to distract them, something had to go wrong when everything else was so perfect.

"H-Harder, V," Dakota whined, gripping into the top of the dresser so tightly that his knuckles were turning white. He was already grinding his ass back against Vasile, meeting every one of the man's thrusts with a soft moan. For someone who had never bottomed before, Dakota had gotten used to it rather swiftly.

"You'll be the death of me," Vasile muttered with a smile, his voice breathless as he pounded into the boy at a faster pace. He dared to reach around and cover the boy's mouth, knowing he had already been loud enough for both Akos and Izelon to hear but realising that maybe the neighbours being alerted might not be the best idea. Dakota simply opened his mouth, sucking on Vasile's fingers, still groaning and babbling incoherently as he tried to stay upright.

Vasile to be careful with his claws, gripping onto Dakota's thigh still, holding the boy's leg up to give better access to his hole. He had already gone too far their first time, puncturing the boy's flesh, but Dakota didn't seem to mind. He didn't mention anything anyway. He seemed to like a little pain, which wasn't all that surprising in the end. Vasile's train of thought was severed as the light in the room suddenly shifted and Dakota tried to reach out to catch the falling lamp. He missed, of course, and the ceramic base shattered on the floor.

"Shit," Vasile muttered, not too happy about their time being interrupted. Still, he had to clean that up before one of them stepped on the broken shards. Or he had intended to anyway, before Dakota began to laugh. Vasile couldn't help it, he had to join in, Dakota's giggling was just contagious. The boy turned his head, sharing a soft kiss with Vasile, caressing his cheek tenderly, his eyes sparkling with a happiness that the man wasn't sure he had seen before.