Chapter XXVII

~Tuesday 26th December 2017~

"Fuck, V..." Dakota moaned, resting his hands on Vasile's chest to steady himself whilst he increased the pace at which he was bouncing on top of the man's cock, "I'm close," he added breathlessly, hoping to ignore the burning in his thighs before it got too much. He wanted to finish first, he needed to. Vasile rarely let him be on top, other than during his heat, it was a privilege to have some sort of control normally.

"I know, kitten," Vasile's voice was low and rough, his hips rutting up to meet every one of Dakota's movements, a sly smile on his lips, "keep your voice down, though, you don't want anyone to hear us now, do you?" Dakota whimpered suddenly when Vasile wrapped a hand around his own length, stroking it in time with the pace the boy had set. His movements faltered, thoughts consumed only by Vasile's hand, his grip tight yet so sweet. Dakota lost his control then, his legs stilling whilst Vasile fucked up into him, fast and hard. Just like Dakota had wanted. And the boy was close, so damn close, just a few more minutes and he would-

"Oh my God, I am so sorry," Dakota actually shrieked, like a girl, at Mylo's sudden exclamation behind them, "I didn't see anything, I promise," the boy was laughing, all the while, actually laughing. Maybe, had the situation been the other way around, Dakota could have found it funny. Instead, he felt his entire body heat up as he practically threw himself under the covers that had been discarded by Vasile's feet, covering the two of them up as swiftly as possible.

"Ever heard of fucking knocking?!" Dakota snapped, scowling at Mylo, who still lingered by the door with one hand over his eyes, the other behind his back, and a grin on his lips. How could he be finding this so funny? Dakota was fucking mortified.

"Hey, calm down, kitten," Vasile chuckled, running a hand through Dakota's hair, although the boy simply batted it away, "he didn't mean to, Kota, it's his birthday too, you can't be mad at him," Dakota rolled his eyes, drawing his knees up to his chest and tugging the covers even more over himself. He didn't like to feel so exposed, he valued privacy, since he hadn't had much during his childhood. He thought Vasile understood that, clearly he was mistaken.

"I just wanted to give you your present, De," Mylo peered through split fingers, before finally dropping his hand down to his side, "I really am sorry. Koko told me to wait, I didn't realise he meant because of this," great, so Akos had heard too, that meant Izelon was probably aware of the situation as well. Did anyone not know that Dakota and Vasile were having sex that morning?

"Whatever," Dakota grumbled, honestly trying to get his temper under control. He didn't want to be cruel to Mylo, he simply didn't find the situation very amusing. For one, he didn't particularly want his brother seeing him like that, he was still getting used to it himself, and second, he hadn't even gotten off. He was half-hard, and damn denied. His mood didn't happen to be very bright.

"Happy birthday," Mylo beamed like a child as he perched on the edge of the bed next to Dakota and passed him a perfectly wrapped box with a blue bow wrapped around it. He was beaming, watching Dakota with a childish grin on his face. One would think he was two, not twenty, judging by his behaviour that morning.

Dakota wondered for a moment what his parents might be thinking. For the first time in years, Dakota hadn't been at home on the morning of his birthday, and he wasn't planning on going back there at all that day either. He had already had that argument with his parents the previous night, he didn't want to be around to grieve about it being Mylo's twentieth birthday too. He wanted to be happy for once, actually celebrate, rather than just sit around and mope. They would be pissed when he came home, Grant would yell at him until his throat burned, Dakota simply didn't care. Not anymore.

Dakota tore through the paper carefully, having always done so, finding it a little nerve-wracking to know that Vasile and Mylo were watching him so intently. He had never been a fan of his birthday, always opening presents locked away in his room, thanking others later on. He just didn't like to be watched, it made him uncomfortable. It made his hands shake, or maybe that was just the apprehension of opening the first birthday present he had received in a long time from his twin.