Chapter 46

And so it's decided, they stay.

After cleaning up from their meal, Cas and Dean excuse themselves and head back to their cabin. Cas is quiet, but happy. This is what he had always dreamt of for Dean and Sam. They were finally getting a family and home and love they deserved. However in the back of his head he was sad, not that he would ever admit that. His sadness was selfish,  based entirely on the fact he didn't know what any of this would mean for him. 

Dean could sense Castiel's hidden feelings, he knew him like no one else. "what's wrong?" The angel looked at him, tilting his head slightly, "Nothing?" Dean stopped walking, turning to stand in front of Cas. "Do you not want to stay? We don't have to stay if you want to go. We can leave right now if that's what you want?" Cas couldn't describe the feeling that he suddenly felt in his stomach. "You think i don't want to stay? You would leave this, something that makes you so happy, for me? Dean, I - no, I want to stay, I just wasn't sure the invitation was extended to me, I'd never ask you to-" his sentence was cut off by a kiss. Dean had stepped forward, gently putting his hands on the sides of the angels face and kissed him. It was slow and gentle and loving. 

After a moment the hunter pulled away, leaving his hands where they were, cupping the sides of the angel's face, "I want you here. I want more than anything to stay here, but only if i get to stay here with you. This could never be a home if you weren't here Cas." The smile that spread over Castiel's face mirrored Dean's, "This is all i want" and he lent forward, pulling Dean into another kiss.

Dean broke this kiss laughing, "slow down tiger, we're in the middle of the street!" He grabs Cas's hand and starts pulling him back to their cabin. "Anyways, I don't think any of them would be dumb enough to assume i'd stay without you."

Castiel's heart could of burst right there. 

They were barely in the door before they're kissing again. They're both giggling like two teenagers, hands finding their way to faces, hips, hair. For a moment Cas panics, pulls back "do you really want this?" he asks, concerned. Dean just laughs, "of course i do. why-" "I don't want us to regret anything, I don't want it to be too fast, I-" Dean is laughing at him again, "It's been 6 years Cas, I think we've paced ourselves." And then they're back to kissing. 

Heading towards the stairs.

Castiel's heart is pounding, Dean's hands are clumsy with nerves.

Cas accidentally catches Dean with his teeth, he pulls back in a panic but Dean laughs and doesn't let him leave the kiss.

They're upstairs now, nearing the bedroom. The door is opened and Dean feels his back hit the wall. For a moment they stop. Deans hands on Cas's waist, Cas has one on dean's face, the other on the wall behind him. "The amount of times I've wanted to have you against the wall and kiss you, you have no idea, " Cas says, barely above the whisper. "you've got me now angel."

And with that they're kissing again, hands fumbling with each others buttons. Cas pulls Dean from the wall, spins them both and pushes the hunter onto the bed, there isn't hesitation now, they both want this.

Cas climbs on top of Dean, kissing his neck, listening to the small noises coming from Dean.

This is bliss Cas thought.
This is bliss Dean thought.
And then there wasn't much time for any more thinking.