Chapter 22

Dean and Cas entered the cabin and sat silently on the sofa together.

They knew each other so well that hey slotted into place with each other. Cas sat with Dean slouched so he could lean on his shoulder.

They didn't really say anything, both still reeling from their moment? What ever it was, it was important and speaking now would ruin the moment. So they sat there, content. Cas tracing circles on Dean's hand and Dean counting Castiel's heart beats.

Gabe was also sat in silence.

He was no longer sat outside the councelling house but in the office. He was logged into the computer, the program set up but the page empty.

Sam had said they had had a moment.
Gabe had never been one for emotions, stealing food and aimlessly flirting was practically all that made up his personality but something was different with Sam. Sam had kissed him. He wanted to kiss Sam again.

In his many years Gabe had never felt this way about anyone or anything. It was like an itch that he couldn't scratch, constantly at him. For once in his life he wasn't sure what to do.

In his apartment Sam was sat on his sofa in silence.

Unsure what to say or do. Gabe had been nice to him.

Sure many people were nice to Sam, it was hard not to be, his personality reeked friendly, but with Gabe it was different. Gabe was a flirt who didn't do emotions, he was just in it to get in other peoples pants, but that wasn't the Gabe that had just sat with him.

What worried Sam most was a feeling that was starting to brew in the pit of his stomach.

It wasn't as strong as what he had felt with Jess but it was the beginnings of something. It was like it had been with Sarah and Madison. Not quite there but definitely starting to appear.

He didn't know whether to smile or be sick.

All four of them sat in silence, pondering their feelings, connected but never more disconnected.

It was Sam who broke his silence first, his break was over and he had to get back to work. He sighed as he walked out of the door, fresh coffee in hand.

Gabe was the one who snapped out of it next. He felt a swift hand to the back of his head from a grinning Jo who told him to get his head in the game. He fake frowned at her before grumbling something and turning back to his computer as she walked out.

When Sam entered both made awkward eye contact before nodding. Gabe looked back down to his work as Sam sat next to him and logged onto the computer.

Neither spoke but both had a small smile on their faces.

It was Castiel's need to wee that made the two of them move.

As Cas made his way up the stairs Dean headed to the kitchen to make them a sandwich.

They sat at the table making small talk, mostly wondering about Bobby, the counsellor they'll be meeting in a couple days time. If he was as good as he was made out to be then maybe whatever Dean and Cas are can be sorted out.

Just a filler tbh that needed to be wrote but not really necessary. Because that makes sense 😂 I hope you enjoyed it, let me know if you did, I love hearing from y'all.