Chapter 24

"You're dead." Dean said standing up. "You died, dad said you died, why would he lie?"

Bobby shook his head slightly, "My god boy, you've grown."

Both stood staring at each other unsure of what to do.

Out of no where Bobby pulled out his knife and threw Dean against the wall. "What the hell are you and what are you doing here?" He demanded.
"Woah, woah Bobby, it's me, I promise, I didn't know, I swear, here cut me, silver right?" Bobby made a small slit on Dean's arm and his eyes widened in shock and he backed away, turning around and walking toward the table.

All of a sudden he turned back and splashed holy water in Dean's face.

When all that came from that was a pissed off looking Dean spitting a bit out Bobby's mouth, again, dropped in shock. "Dean?"

"That's what I've been trying to tell you." Is all he said before he was engulfed in a bone crushing hug.

"But how?" Bobby said pulling away. "Did you know? Why are you hear?"
Dean shrugged, "Sam said he had found a case here-" "Sam's here?" Bobby smiled. "Yeah, yeah and urm, this is Cas, he's an angel."

Bobby looked over and nodded at Cas, "You been looking after these boys?" Cas cocked his head slightly, "Yes." He turned to Dean, "Who is this man?"

Dean looked from Cas to Bobby, "This is the only decent father figure me and Sammy ever had. When we were younger he'd always look after us, try to give us as much of a childhood as possible." Dean looked back to Cas, "One day dad came back to the motel, said Bobby was dead and that was all he ever said on it. He wouldn't tell us anything and yelled if we ever questioned him on it."

He looked back at Bobby as his voice broke as he said, "We thought you were dead."

Bobby sighed, "Last I saw your father we were in a fight, I threatened to shoot him, cocked the shotgun and everything. How is the miserable bastard?"

Dean looked down, "Dead." Bobby's sighed, "Balls. I'm sorry Dean, I didn't know." There was a weird sort of silence in the room. "So where's Sam at Dean?"

Resuming back to himself, "To be honest, I'm not sure, I think it's his day off."

"You mean he's working here?" Dean nodded, "He's the new guy that everyone loves?" Bobby smiled, "He always had that way about him." Dean nodded in agreement. Dean was the joker Sam was the likeable one, always had been that way.

"Well then Dean", Bobby turned to him. "Looks like we're having an emergancy meeting. We've a hell of a lot to discuss."

I mean. It's been forever and this is barely anything but yeah. I'm sorry I went MIA but here you are. Hope it's  okay.