Chapter 12

"Shots!" Meg grinned at the group, the tray in her hands. She placed it down on the table before sitting down herself. "How about we play... Never have I ever?"

Cas cocked his head to the side, "I've never played this game before." Charlie smiled at him and began to explain the rules as Cam said "Does that mean he takes a shot?" Meg and Anna looked at Dean as if to say how the hell has he not? Dean smiled awkwardly in response, "He had a urm, very... Sheltered upbringing."

"Okay, we're good, he mostly understands now" Charlie picked up a shot that was red and handed it to Castiel, "Cam was right, never playing earns you a shot." Cas took the glass nervously as Dean realised not only was this his first drinking game, but his first shot as well. "Down it buddy," Dean murmed quietly and got a thankful glance from the angel.

Cas raised the glass and tipped his head back, swallowing the drink whole. Dean could of laughed at his reaction. Surprise then shock then distaste then urgh all crossed the angels normally neutral features before ending in a cough with earned him a laugh from the rest of the group. "Not good?" "I tasted a hint of raspberry but my throat burns a bit. Are they all like that?" "Not all of them will taste like raspberry." Dean laughed.

"Right so who is going first?" Anna spoke up, "I think we should go clockwise giving ideas, starting at Meg as she bought them?" The group agreed and the game began. "Lets start easy. Never have I ever cut someone's hair whilst they slept." She smirked before looking at Cam who picked up a shot and sighed.

"Dammit" Dean said a little too loudly. Charlie straight away asked "What seriously? Both of you? We need stories!" Dean took his shot as Cam started the story. "Well it was a few years ago and me and Meg had gotten in quite a big fight and she had really pissed me off and I wanted to annoy her so when she was asleep I grabbed some scissors and cut half her hair, which didn't turn out to bad because she likes the length it is now, so maybe it was really a favour." "No it was not, dick. Dean your turn." Dean looked at the group, "It's not much of a story, when my brother was younger he grew his hair or really long. Like almost below the shoulders long and wouldn't cut it... So I did. He wasn't impressed and now purposely wears it long just to annoy me." He shrugged.

"My turn." Cam sat and thought for a minute. "Never have I ever thrown a corn dog at a dog." At this Charlie grabbed a glass, "What? I was drunk. It was comic con." and she downed the green looking drink without even flinching. It was Dean's turn next and he wanted Cas to have another shot.

"Never have I ever slept with someone who then actually tried to kill me." He picked up a shot and handed it to the uncomfortable looking angel. "Here you go buddy." He said trying to stifle a smile. Castiel sighed and downed the drink, glaring at Dean as he did so. Meg also picked up a glass and shrugged at the questioning look Anna had thrown her way. "She was a dick who wasn't as handy as I was with a knife, fortunately. What about you Cas?" He opened his mouth but no words came out and he quickly shut it and swallowed before looking at Dean.

Seeing that Cas was in distress and completely unsure on how to respond Dean grabbed his hand that was resting on his lap and answered for him as Dean was defiantly better at thinking up lies on the spot than Castiel, he'd had enough practice at it. "Urm, a couple of years ago, when me and Cas were going through a really, really bad patch I kicked him out. He was homeless and I hate myself for that, I did then but things were complicated- anyway a woman was very kind to him and after a few days of knowing each other she invited Cas inside her home. They- well they did it, ya know and we'll then he woke up in the morning tied to a chair, gag in mouth, and not in the kinky way." Cas squeezed Dean's hand in thanks and then picked up the story, "Just as she was about to stab me Dean crashed through the door, followed by Sam, his brother, and saved me."