Ch 1

After completing high school in Busan, Choi Y/n transferred to Seoul University to complete her graduation with Psychology as her subject. Planning to master in Psychology, she wanted to become a psychologist. She loved understanding the reason behind different behaviors one possessed and wanted to heal everyone with any negative feeling from her very childhood.

She steps out of the car and gets ready to face the new environment. She wasn't nervous as she was really good at making friends. And adding to it, one of her childhood friends, Rose, was already there for her. She was really excited to meet her after so many years.

She walks through the hallway, heading towards her class

She walks through the hallway, heading towards her class. Her eyes glued to the class number slaps hanging on the wall, determined to find her class on time.

Not aware of the surroundings, she suddenly bumps into someone. She falls straight on her butt, a painful voice escaping her lips.

She looks up to see the person with whom she bumped.

An orange-haired boy stood in front of her. His face reminded her of angels. His jawline was as sharp as a knife. His forehead slightly covered with his silky hair and his plump lips slightly parted. His beautiful eyes, which were deprived of any emotion. He looked ethereal!!

She extends her hands to him, expecting him to help her stand up but he just walks away, not sparing a single glance at her.

WTH!! Where are his manners, huh?

An ethereal jerk!!

She gets up on her own and dusts off her skirt. Then she continues her mission of finding her class.

She finally makes it to her class, just a minute before. The teacher already there. She knocks at the door, grabbing the teacher's attention.

Mr. Lee- Oh Choi Y/n, come inside.

She enters the class as the teacher says and bows in front of him, greeting him with respect.

Mr. Lee- Everyone, we've got a new transfer student in our class. Her name is Choi Y/n. I hope you get along with her well.

The whole class starts cheering loudly, glad to have a new face in their class. Everyone, except the boy at the last desk by the window side, who was busy jotting down something in his diary.

Y/n recognizes him at once. The same boy with whom she bumped a few minutes ago.

He had this strange aura around him, which Y/n couldn't understand. His face deprived of any emotion. It was the first time for Y/n that she couldn't decipher someone's emotions.

This indifference about that boy unconsciously attracted her towards him.

Mr. Lee- You can take your seat now.

She looks in front of her and finds a girl sitting on the third desk, waving her hands with full energy. Rose it was.

Y/n passes her a beautiful smile and moves to sit beside her childhood bestie.

Rose gives a tight side-hug to Y/n.

Rose- OMG I'm so happy we met again. I missed you so much.

Y/n- I missed you too.

They stop talking as the teacher starts his lecture.

Time Skip

*Bells rings*

Mr. Lee- Ok everyone, so today's class ends here. We'll meet in the next class.

Everyone stands and thanks to him as he goes his way out of the class.

Rose- Come Y/n, let's go to the canteen. I'm sure you'll love the food here. It's really tasty!!

Y/n- Yes let's go! I've so much to talk to you.

Rose holds Y/n's wrist and drags her out of the class to the canteen. They find a suitable seat for themselves and sit there.

Rose- Y/n you wait here. I'll get the food for both of us. I won't want you to get squeezed in the crowd on your very first day. Hehe. Wait for me, I'll be back in a moment.

Y/n passes her a smile and starts scrolling through her social media account after Rose leaves.

Suddenly, Y/n's head lifts up from her phone when she finds the before noisy canteen suddenly going silent.

She finds a boy walking inside the canteen with his head down.

It was he again. The mystery boy.

He walks his way to a table and then takes his seat.

The canteen grows alive again. Everyone gets back with what they were doing before. Except one.

Y/n.

Her eyes refuse to move anywhere other than the mystery boy. He manages to grab her attention without even trying.

He takes out his lunch box and starts eating alone. No one beside him. He was the only one in the entire canteen who was seating there without any friends.

Well, he didn't look friendly before, when he bumped into Y/n. But still, everyone has at least one person, who stays there throughout.

Y/n's observation gets disturbed as Rose returns back with the food tray.

She sits in front of Y/n with a big smile planted on her cute face. They start having their food.

Rose- How's the food? Did you like it?

She asks excitedly.

Y/n- Yes. It's awesome. I love it.

Y/n replies blankly.

Rose- Tell me, how was your first day?

Y/n- Nice.

Y/n replies with the same blankness.

Rose- What's wrong with you? You look bothered by something. You can ask me anything you want. Tell me.

Y/n glances towards that mystery boy.

Y/n- That boy. Why is he alone? Did his friend not come today?

Rose- Jimin. Park Jimin is his name. He...he doesn't have any friends. No one talks to him or goes near him. He doesn't like it. He's the outcast. He always stays in his own solidity. "Be nice to him and he'll be the worst" that's what everyone says.

Y/n- But why? Everyone wants friends.

Rose- Hmm I know. But he's different. From what I know, his parents died 3 years ago. He was really devastated by it. He didn't want to live anymore. But then, he found a girl a year later. She changed the way he looked at his life. His entire world revolved around her. Both of them were in too much love with each other but..

Y/n- But?

Rose- His fate didn't let him be happy for too long. There was another guy who was so obsessed with that girl that if he couldn't have her, he won't let anyone else have her. So, he brutally killed her. Poor Jimin, couldn't take so much. As if his entire existence was snatched away from him in a minute. Since then, he's like this. He talks to no one and just remains in his solidity. As an outcast. He's still alive, that's already a big deal for him.

Park Jimin. That boy was the very first one to attract Y/n so much. She developed an urge to unpuzzle him. To know him deeper. 

Unknown from what the future held for her.

.

.

.

Thanks for reading. Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT.