Ch 13

Y/n enters in the class, determined to apologize to Rose today for her rude behaviour yesterday. She just went too far with her bestie and it was killing her from inside.

She puts her stuff on her desk and then moves towards Rose's desk which was just beside hers.

She frowned looking at her bestie's expression. The Rose whom she knew, always came with a high spirit and a bright smile on her face but today she looked a lot different. Her face was rather too gloomy and straight.

Maybe it's because of our fight yesterday.

Y/n thought to herself before gathering enough strength to face Rose.

Y/n- Hey!!

Rose stops what she was doing but doesn't look up, resulting in a frown on Y/n's face.

Y/n- Umm...actually, I wanted to apologize for yesterday. I went too far. I shouldn't have shout on you just like that. I know you're my bestie and that's why you were just worried for me. I'm so sorry...

Rose- Hmm...

She stands up from her seat after giving a cold reply and moves out of the class. Jimin, who was watching everything from the distance, approaches Y/n, who was standing there dumbfounded because of her bestie's silent treatment.

Jimin- Hey!!

Y/n turns around as she feels Jimin's small hand on her shoulder.

Jimin- Come let's sit. The class is going to start.

Y/n- But Rose-

Jimin- Just give her some time, she'll come back. Don't worry.

Y/n- Hmm...

She goes back to her seat with a disappointed and guilty expression.

*Rose's POV*

I would have never thought that you'll start trusting someone more than your bestie. How badly I want to get you out of this obsessive trap but I'm handicap. I wish I could help you, but I can't. And I don't even have the courage to face you now. Looking at your face just reminds me of my helplessness and seeing you with that monster, just induces deep pain in my heart. I can only pray for you to get out of this safely. I'm sorry Y/n, I'm so sorry...

*End of Rose's Pov*

Time Skip

Rose avoided Y/n the whole day, which made Y/n feel more and more heartbroken. The thought of her only bestie getting far away from her was eating her. All this didn't only affect her but also the guy beside him.

Jimin.

It was making him uneasy.

Why every time I try to get someone out our way results in Y/n getting hurt?  I need to solve this or else I'll hurt my own self as a punishment for her breakdown. No one has the right to hurt my princess, not even me.

Jimin- Hey!! Princess?

He says, breaking the awkward silence in the car, as they were returning back home.

Y/n- Hmm?

Jimin- You know there is going to be holidays next week?

Y/n- Nae. What about it?

Jimin- I was thinking of going somewhere.

Y/n's face lights up on hearing about travelling somewhere, making Jimin's hurt flutter with joy.

Y/n- Yes Yes!! I love travelling!!

Jimin- So? Where do you want to go?

Y/n- Anywhere!