Ch 6

2:17 AM

 Sleep didn't come to Y/n that night. Her mind kept revolving around the scenes from the morning. She finally saw some changes in him. He sat there in the medical room without uttering a word then he gave her a ride back home too. That was a crazy improvement. The only person in front of whom he shows emotions or says something is Y/n. Everything was making Y/n proud of herself. The effect she had on him, made her feel so many emotions.

Y/n- OMG!! Imma go crazy!! What have you done to me PARK JIMIN!! You're the only one in my mind all the time. You make me feel so nervous yet overwhelmed. No matter how hard and cold nature you show to the entire world but I'm the only one who was able to see what was inside. I was the only one whom you showed different you. Rose warned me not to fall in your trap but I guess I failed. Every day you make me fall more and more for you. Agh!! You should stop now Y/n, there's no chance that he feels the same way. *sigh*

She lies down inside her blanket in hope of getting some sleep. Not even 10 minutes had passed when Y/n hears a knock on the door.

Y/n- WTH!! Who could come here at this hour!! Is there any criminal who has run away and thus police came to investigate? Or a fire in the building!! What if there's a robber!! Agh!!

The door keeps on getting knocked. 

Y/n- Agh!! Y/n, you should stop overthinking and just open the door or else that person will wake up the entire neighbourhood!!

She steps out of her room and rushes towards the door. Once she reaches, she hesitantly twists the doorknob and starts opening the door in a slow motion.

 Once she reaches, she hesitantly twists the doorknob and starts opening the door in a slow motion

Y/n- PARK JIMIN!!

Jimin- What took you so long? Were you sleeping?

Y/n- Ahh...not really. But what brought you here at this hour??!! You scared the shit out of me.

Jimin- Did I? So finally you're scared of me. Good.

Y/n- Scared of you? In your dreams, duh.

He gives her a glare which Y/n returns, which makes Jimin off-guard and he starts coughing violently.

Y/n- OMG!! You sit here, I'll get you water.

She makes Jimin sit on the sofa and runs inside the kitchen to get some water. She comes back with the glass and hands it to him. He starts gulping the water hardly while Y/n sits beside him.

Y/n- Now tell me, what happened? 

Jimin- Ahh...

Y/n- Say say. Don't hesitate.

She passes him a beautiful smile which always makes Jimin feel at ease. He hesitantly lifts up his sleeves to show that the wound has again started bleeding.

Jimin- I...wanted you to dress it again. I wasn't able to do it on my own.

She looks at it worriedly then passes him a reassuring smile.

Y/n- Sure. Just wait here. I'll get the first aid.

With that, she leaves.

Jimin- This wound, it was just an excuse. The real reason was that I wasn't able to sleep because of you. You keep on bugging my mind. When did I even give you that right to bother me like this? Why do you act so different around me? Why do you care? Why do you always remind me of 'her'? No matter how hard I try to push you away, I always seek for your comfort. You always make me feel at ease, make my heart less burdened, make my pain less painful. Why? Just why?

Y/n returns with the first aid kit with the same smile plastered on her lips. She pushes his sleeves up and starts dressing the wound again, while Jimin couldn't help but just stare at her flawless soul.

Y/n- Here you go, it's done.

Jimin- Huh? Oh....yeah. It's done. Nice.

It gets followed by an awkward silence for almost 5 mins.

Y/n- So?

Jimin- So? Oh yeah. I should get going now.

Jimin replies blankly but from inside he was really disheartened to leave already. He was wishing that Y/n stops him. He didn't want to go back into that dark gorge. 

He hesitantly stands up and makes his way towards the door.

Y/n- Jimin!!

Jimin- Huh?

Y/n- Umm...It's quite late. You can stay here for the night if you want.

Jimin- You wish.

He tries to act cold.

Y/n- Ok, if you don't want to then I won't force. Bye!!

Jimin- When did I say no?

Y/n- So you mean yes?

She looks at him excited.

Jimin- One night won't hurt.

Y/n looks at him as a child who has been promised to be taken to an amusement park, while Jimin wears his iconic blank expression.

Y/n- Come, I'll show you your room.

She turns around and starts leading Jimin to his room while Jimin smiles at her cuteness.

Jimin- Pabo. 

.

.

.

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT.