Ch 4

As Y/n was determined to get close to Jimin, she started thinking of a way to do it. What's that thing that she's best in? Something which can bring happiness to anyone's face? Which can dissolve some sweetness in someone's life?

Suddenly something strikes her mind.

Sweetness!! Exactly!! That's it!!

She loved baking. Her aunt had a bakery shop in the village. Whenever she used to visit her, her aunt taught her how to bake. She was really good at it and her recipes were top-secret, which only Y/n knew.

So Y/n prepared herself and started baking delicious cookies for Jimin. An excuse to approach him.

Time Skip

At the canteen,

Rose- OMG Y/n!!! You bought cookies!! I missed your baking so damn much!! I can't wait to finish them all!!

Before Rose can attack the cookies, Y/n retreated her lunch box.

Rose makes a pouty face.

Rose- Wae??!!

Y/n- They aren't for you, dear. Don't worry, I'll give you a lot of them once you'll come to visit me at my apartment.

Rose- Huh? Wth!! Are you going to have them all just by yourself?

Y/n- Of course not. I'm not planning on increasing my blood sugar level.

Rose- Then?

Y/n just smirks in return.

Rose- Don't tell me you've got them for that monster!!

Y/n- Shut up!! Stop calling him a monster!!

Rose- He hurt my friend, so he's a monster for me.

Y/n- Agh!!

Rose- Have you lost your mind? He's going to throw away everything on the floor!! All your hard work will go to the drain.

Y/n- I'm prepared for all the possibilities Rose. So, just wish me luck! Bye!!

Rose- No Y/n stop!

Y/n ignores Rose and proceeds towards Jimin's table. She takes a chair and sits beside him. All the eyes turn towards her. Everyone gets thrilled to watch a live drama right at the canteen. The canteen filled with an awkward silence. But nothing bothered Y/n. 

Y/n- How you're doing Jimin?

She asks with a beautiful smile.

Jimin just ignores her.

Y/n- Ahh...I suppose you're fine. Well, I bought some cookies for you so-

Jimin chokes on his food on hearing the offer. Never in the last two years, someone approached him with so much bravery and friendliness. 

Y/n gets startled by his sudden choking and grabs the glass of water to offer him. She places the glass on his lips and starts patting his back with the other hand.

But Jimin doesn't gulp the water,  rather he just stares at her in amazement. Not able to believe that this girl is actually real.

He suddenly grabs Y/n's wrist which was holding the glass and pushes it away with a jerk. The glass shatters in pieces as it touches the ground. 

But Y/n doesn't get too shocked, as if she was prepared for everything. She looks at Jimin with a worried expression.

Y/n- Jim-

Before she can speak a word, Jimin stands up from his seat and snatches the box of cookies from the table. 

He then starts pacing towards Y/n and throws all the cookies onto her. 

Angered by everything, Rose comes to the place, ready to punch Jimin hard on his face. But Y/n sees her at the right time and stops her.

Rose- Leave me Y/n!! I won't spare this jerk today!! Agh!! How dare he??!!

Jimin leaves the canteen. Y/n follows him, ignoring Rose's pleading.

He comes out in the ground. He was pissed off at another level. 

But Y/n was stubborn too. He walks towards him from behind and places her hands gently on his shoulder.

Jimin holds her wrist tightly in a reflex and turns her around. He then pins her to the nearby tree. He looks at her with the scariest expression but fails to see any horror on her face.

Jimin- Did you forget to bring your brain with you today?

Y/n- Jimi-

Jimin- HOW DARE YOU MESSED WITH ME HUH?

Y/n- I just-

Jimin- Did you not get your lesson that day, huh?

Y/n- Jimin I can't see you like this. I want you to let me help you get out of your despair.

Jimin looks at her astonished. As if something strikes his mind, he punches the tree beside her.

Jimin- Now I get it, you want to prove to everyone that I'm really a psychopath right? You want me out of this university!!

Y/n- It's not like that Jimin!! I want you to believe me. I only want your good.

Jimin- You're a moron!! You don't have any idea where you're heading to. Just stop interfering with me if you don't want to get hurt.

With that, he steps backward and turns to go away.

Y/n- I really don't mind getting hurt if that means you'll stop hurting yourself.

Jimin's feet freeze on hearing her confession. 

Jimin- You really need to get the screws tight.