Ch 10

Jimin's eyes shot open after a tiring sleep. His eyes land on the table clock placed on the nightstand which was showing 7 PM. 

His lips crave into a smile on remembering her touch. Remembering her words. Her confession. Her desperation. 

I made her mine. She only belongs to me now. I'll never let her go. NEVER.

He turns to the other side of the bed, only to find it empty. He frowns. 

He immediately sits up and starts looking around. He gets off the bed and picks up his jeans from the floor and wears it in a quick movement.

He then heads towards the bathroom and knocks on the door.

Jimin- Are you there, Y/n?

No reply.

He pushes the door slightly, only to find it already open. He peeks inside and finds his empty. 

Where did she go?

Her absence killing him from inside.

He runs downstairs and looks around in the living room.

Jimin- Y/N!!!

He screams her name with desperation. The desperation of finding her. Desperation to get her by his side. Desperation to feel her presence.

He looks around every corner of the house but couldn't find his love anywhere. He starts panicking. Negative thoughts filling his mind. He shakes with fear. Fear of losing someone again.

He stands at the middle of the hall, while tears threatened to fall down at any moment. 

But suddenly his tensed body loosens up when he feels a familiar figure hugging him from the back.

Y/n- Shhh....I'm here.

He turns around and looks deeply at her with his glossy eyes.

Jimin- Where did you go huh? You know how scared I was?

Y/n- I wanted to prepare dinner for us but some ingredients were missing in the kitchen so I just went out to buy-

Jimin- Promise me you won't go anywhere again without telling me!!

She passes him a sweet smile then steps on her toes, leaving a soft peck on his forehead. 

Y/n- I won't.

He smiles with relief while taking her fragile body into his warm embrace.

Time Skip

Jimin looks at Y/n admiringly as she serves their dinner which she prepared with so much love. She throws him a beautiful smile.

Y/n- Start!

She proceeds to take her seat but suddenly she feels a hold on her wrist and then gets pulled back. She lands on Jimin's lap as he holds her firmly by her waist.

Y/n- J-jimin-

Jimin- Shh!! Lemme feed you today.

Y/n- *chuckles* I can eat on my own, I'm not a baby-

Jimin- You are. You are my baby. My princess. And I'm not planning on losing a single chance to pamper someone this precious. Please? Let me.

She smiles at the adorable mochi then plants a peck on his nose.

Y/n- Ok.

Time Skip

Y/n sits on the edge of the bed with a pouty face while Jimin is taking a shower before heading to sleep.