Ch 7

Y/n wakes up in the morning with a new smile on her face. The sudden change in Jimin's behaviour tickled her. She gets up from the bed and dashes towards the guest room, to check up on Jimin. But she witnesses something unexpected there.

He wasn't in the room!!

Maybe he didn't want to face me that's why he left early. He might be feeling awkward. Aww, how cute.

She sighs and starts getting ready to leave for the university.

Time Skip

Rose- Are you crazy?? You must be kidding me!!

Y/n- I'm not. It's for real!!

Rose- So you mean, he agreed to get the first aid from you, then gave you a ride back home and then visited your house late at night just to get his wound re-dressed!!

Y/n- It wasn't easy but YES!! Isn't it amazing? He's changing! He's finally getting comfortable around me!!

Rose- I can't believe this Y/n. It's so sudden. I'm scared. What if he's just using you?

Y/n- Look, until this time, he didn't have anyone with him who would understand him, support him and take care of him. Everyone has always been calling him a monster or a psychopath. And that too for what? Just because he doesn't act like everyone else or doesn't mingle with people? Just because he was devastated and wasted from within!! No one ever tried to approach him with sensitivity and try to look deeper inside. I was the first one. So it's natural that he's getting comfortable with me. 

Rose- Hmm...I wish that's the reality.

Time Skip

Y/n and Rose get back to their classes and sit at there respective spots. Suddenly a bunch of guys dash into the class with an unfamiliar guy leading them. As if they were some kind of mafias. The one in the lead walks to the back of the class and forcefully makes a student leave the seat just because 'he' prefers to sit there at the last.

He sits there with his legs placed crossed on the table.

Y/n- What is he? "The bad boy"?

Rose- Lol, yes he is. And he's got some underdogs with him too. He was absent for too long. Maybe he was out. His name is Kai.

 His name is Kai

Y/n- Hmm, I see.

Time Skip

Y/n and Rose sit at their usual spot at the canteen. The moment Y/n picks up her spoon, someone hits his hand hard on the table, making Y/n flinch.

 The moment Y/n picks up her spoon, someone hits his hand hard on the table, making Y/n flinch

Rose- Wth Kai!!-

Kai- Hey you!!

He says looking at Y/n.

Y/n- What?

Kai- Get up!

Y/n- And why do you think I'll follow you?

Kai- This is my seat!

Y/n- I don't see your name written over here.

Kai- Stop messing with me and obey, or else it won't end well.

Y/n- Try this with your underdogs, I'm not falling for it.

Kai- Wooh, attitude huh?

Y/n- Whatever you say. I'm not leaving.

Kai- Well I guess I need to tell you who am I.

Kai extends his hand towards Y/n to remove her from the place harshly but his hand stops mid-way, as someone blocks his way.

Y/n- Jimin?

She whispers to herself.

Jimin holds Kai's wrist so tight that all the blood supply freezes. As if he would break his wrist bones just by holding them. His glare, which could make anyone's grave right at that spot.

Kai- Who are you? Her boyfriend?

He doesn't say anything and just gives a silent treatment. Of course, the only person he speaks with is Y/n. 

Kai- Hey look, whoever you are, just get out of my way if you want to return to your house in these two legs of yours.

He still doesn't answer him with his mouth but his arms answered him. Jimin starts twisting Kai's arm with so much force that it seemed like his arm will leave its socket. After twisting his arm to its extent, he landed a tight punch on his face, which made him land straight on the floor and his corner of the lips started bleeding. All of Kai's underdogs run away from the spot to get safe.

But it wasn't enough for Jimin, he again proceeds forward to kick that bastard but stops mid-way as Y/n blocks his way.

Y/n- It's enough Jimin. He learned his lesson.

With that, Y/n holds his wrist and takes him out of the canteen to the open ground.

Y/n- Why Jimin? Why would you take the risk-

Jimin- Shut up!! What do you think, only you have the right to help me and I can't help you back? And that bastard deserved more for what he did!! You stopped me today but next time if he again tried to bother you, he won't return alive. 

Jimin looks the other way in frustration. It was evident on his face and he wanted to hit that jerk more.

Y/n smiles at him. 

Y/n- Thank you!!

With that, she stands on her toes lands a soft peck on his cheeks which makes him paralyzed. 

She steps back embarrassed and runs away with her red face.

Jimin stood there blank. Not able to move his single muscle. The number of emotions he felt from that small gesture was infinite. It answered all his questions which were revolving in his mind for quite a long time.

.

.

.

.

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT.