Ch 16

Y/n- Don't imagine things. I helped just because I am a human, unlike you.

Jimin gets up and holds Y/n's wrist, stopping her.

Jimin- Princess, just let me explain myself.

Y/n- *chuckles* How terrible!! You really have an explanation!! Do you think that you can prove yourself right by any excuse of the world??!!

Jimin- Princess I'm really sorry-

Y/n- Sorry? Do you think a sorry can fix the things? CAN YOUR SORRY GET BACK YUJUN TO LIFE??!! WILL YOUR SORRY GET ME MY ROSE BACK?? I don't know how am I going to face myself now. They went through so much because of me!! Just because of me Yujun lost his life! Just because of me Rose felt terrible!! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW GUILTY I'M FEELING??

A tear escapes her eyes, making Jimin's heart ache.

Jimin- Don't blame yourself for anything!! It was all my fault!! But trust me, I just did everything for you. That Yujun had wrong intentions for you, he was a dirty man!! He deserved that fate. And about Rose. I was scared. I was scared that you'll leave me because of her. I felt threatened. Threatened to lose my loved one once again. That's why I warned her. My intentions weren't wrong. I wasn't going to kill her parents actually. I just did everything to keep you safe with me. So that no one could hurt you-

Y/n- You really think everything is that easy?? YOU REALLY HAD TO BECOME A MONSTER TO KEEP ME SAFE?? HOW CAN YOU JUST KILL SOMEONE SO EASILY??!! AS IF IT WAS NOTHING?? I feel like I was in love with a psycho all this time. YOU JUST HAD TO STAY BY MY SIDE AND LOVE ME!! DON'T YOU THINK IT WOULD HAVE BEEN ENOUGH TO SAVE ME FROM THAT YUJUN AND PROVE ROSE WRONG?? But you. You just chose the easy way. You say that you love me? No. You don't. You don't love me PARK JIMIN!! IT'S A LIE!!

Jimin- No princess, I love you, I really do-

Y/n- NO!! YOU DON'T!! You're not in love with me, YOU'RE JUST OBSESSED WITH ME!! You think that I'm your possession and only you have the right to cherish it. Everyone who tries to intervene is an enemy!! JUST LIKE TAE BECAME YOUR ENEMY WITHOUT ANY FAULT!! You know what? A true love can change a psycho into a human but an obsession can turn the most rightful person into a MONSTER!!

Jimin- Princess-

Y/n- You say that you did all that just to protect me from getting hurt? But you know what's the saddest part? The person who hurt me the most is YOU!!

Jimin- I-I?

Y/n- YES PARK JIMIN!! YOU ARE THE ONE WHO HURT ME THE MOST!! ITT WAS YOUR OBSESSION WHICH HURT ME THE MOST. And I can't stay with a killer for the rest of my life.

With that, Y/n wipes the tears from her face and get's out of the house.

Jimin- I-I h-hurt her? I hurt my p-princess? No one has the right to hurt her. No one. Not even me. Everyone who hurts her deserves the same fate.

Time Skip

Y/n went straight to Rose's house. She had so much to apologize for. She didn't have the courage to face her bestie, whom she hurt so much but she had to solve the things, or else she would die out of regret.

She knocks on her door, waiting for her to open it. She takes a deep breath before meeting her, trying to calm her racing heart.

Soon Rose opens the door.

Rose- Y-Y/n?

The moment Y/n looks at her, tears stream down her face. She runs to her and immediately hugs her tight.

Y/n- I'm sorry Rose, I'm so sorry to not listen to you.

She says between her sobs. Rose heart also aches on seeing her bestie in such a devastating state. She rubs her back, trying to calm her down.

Rose- It's ok Y/n. Everything will be ok. I'm here, don't worry.

They sit inside and Rose offers a glass of water to her.

Then Y/n tells everything that happened. 

Rose- Thank god you got to know about all this soon, or else..

Y/n- Only if I listened to you, things would have been better. No one would have to lose their life.

Rose- Don't blame yourself for things you didn't do. It was just the destiny and about Yujun, he deserved it. I caught him staring at you inappropriately many times during the get-together. He was surely a womanizer. One day when I came to meet you at your apartment, I saw him dragging a girl forcefully into his house. He wasn't a good guy Y/n.

Y/n- But still, it was too much. It could have been handled in a better way, legally.

Rose-  Hmm..Look, it's too much crying now. Now let's have fun.

Y/n- I'm not in the mood.

Rose- Don't worry, I'll lift up your mood. hehe. You're going to stay here today and we'll party till the next morning. We'll watch so many movies and dramas and sing and dance and-

Y/n- ok ok...I'm in. I can't say no to such a bewitching offer. 

Rose- Yeaahhh!!

They talk for some more time until Y/n's mobile rings up.

She sees the caller ID.

❤Mochi❤

She just cancels it.

But again after 5 mins, it rings.

Y/n- Aghh!! He'll never let me live in peace!!

She sees the caller ID but this time it was an unknown number.

She picks it up.

Y/n- Hello! Who's there?

??- Thank god you picked up. I tried calling you with his phone but you didn't pick up. Maybe you guys have fought over something.

Y/n- Who are you talking about?

??- I'm talking about Park Jimin. My neighbour. I got your number from his phone. He had saved your number by the name of "my princess" so I thought you were his girlfriend.

Y/n- Why did you get my number from his mobile?

??- Actually, I wanted to inform you that Jimin has committed suicide.

.

.

.

.

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT.