Ch 9

Y/n felt like her whole world has shattered. She just sat there on the road, not able to move a single muscle, while the passersby gave her weird looks. Tears didn't stop overflowing. She couldn't believe that he had that effect on her, that he mattered that much to her. His rejection felt like a stab on her heart. 

When did he become so important? When did I start developing feelings for him?

Everything shook her to the core.

Suddenly realisation hits her and she stands up from the road and walks towards her car. She doesn't drive to her daily destination today. Her destination was different today.

After 10 mins of driving, she finally reaches the place.

Jimin's house.

She prepares herself and steps out of the car. She stands in front of the main gate and again finds it open like the time before. She steps inside and to her surprise, his house looks totally different today. Nothing in its place. Everything scattered on the floor. It looks like some kind of a crime spot.

Y/n's anxiety increases on seeing it. She at once runs upstairs, to Jimin's room.

The scene there was more devastated than downstairs.  Jimin looks like as if he has lost his sanity. His anger was at top of the world. He throws everything that his eyes fall on. He screams at top of his lungs as anger boils inside of him. 

Y/n's eyes get teary on seeing his disastrous self. The amount of pain he was going through felt like as if someone has stabbed him 100 times.

 The amount of pain he was going through felt like as if someone has stabbed him 100 times

Y/n, not able to see him like this, runs towards him and hugs him from behind. Jimin gets frozen by the sudden contact and turns around, getting out of the embrace, even though he really needed it.

The person he sees in front of him boils his anger even more. 

Jimin- HOW DARE YOU??!! WHY DID YOU COME HERE, HUH? TO RESEARCH ON THE EXTENT A HUMAN BEING CAN BREAK??!!

Y/n- I don't know what you're talking about-

Jimin- You don't know huh? YOU DON'T KNOW??!!

Y/n- Jimin calm down-

Jimin- I was just a lab rat to you, wasn't I? Someone to research on, someone to experiment on. SOMEONE TO PLAY WITH!!

Y/n- Jimin I didn't-

She starts moving towards him but he rather holds both of her arms harshly and pushes her against the wall.

Jimin- Why did you do this?

His voice comes different from before. As if he has lost all his strength and now the only thing left with him was his broken and devastated heart. His voice comes out full of pain and heartbreak. His teary eyes look deeply into Y/n's eyes, trying to get his answers, trying to figure out why he deserved this?